Home Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe

Who else loves Zara?

POST A REPLY

Nov 15, 2013, 8:26am   #6331
Banning myself!
Originally Posted by rockstarmish
This one too: About $90. Size is 5 x 8 x 2 ˝.

Prefer this one!
Nov 15, 2013, 8:49am   #6332
DoxieLover
Originally Posted by mularice
Prefer this one!

Thanks! But I'm having doubts with them because they are so small! And it's pretty pricey for the size. What do you think? Should I just save my money? hehe
Nov 15, 2013, 9:38am   #6333
Banning myself!
Originally Posted by rockstarmish
Thanks! But I'm having doubts with them because they are so small! And it's pretty pricey for the size. What do you think? Should I just save my money? hehe

Hmm. I am a massive fan of tote bags and even find my Chanel medium flap bags a bit space constricting. However for evening bags I love structured box clutches. It's true you can't find much more than a card holder, phone and a bit of make up in them but for a night out or occasion you don't need to carry too much.

If you have doubts, don't buy it. They might end up in sale anyway. It has the be the right balance of use + price point for me. If it was in the sale you wouldn't feel as bad getting it and not using it as much :)
Nov 15, 2013, 11:04am   #6334
Southern M.D.
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...05964654_1.jpg
from the trf line. runs 1 size small. i happened to order up so i could wear with socks and they are still snug
Last edited Nov 15, 2013 at 11:06am. Reason: picture not showing
Nov 15, 2013, 1:38pm   #6335
Wearing this jumpsuit:

Nov 16, 2013, 12:40pm   #6336
Another Zara outfit - leather look skinnies, black dinner jacket and white blouse (has little gold buttons running down the back).
Accessorised with Louboutin shoes and classic Chanel bag.
Attachment 2391369
Ooooh I love your outfit, so classy! Are your leather skinnies still available? They're absolutely perfect. I would really appreciate a link to them, I can't seem to find them!
Nov 16, 2013, 1:44pm   #6337
Banning myself!
Originally Posted by DiorKiss
Ooooh I love your outfit, so classy! Are your leather skinnies still available? They're absolutely perfect. I would really appreciate a link to them, I can't seem to find them!

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/store...02398220-I2013

They aren't real leather only faux. But they look and feel a lot nicer than other faux leather skinnies. I find them quite tight in the waist. I usually take a small in leggings and skirts in Zara but had to get a medium so you may want to try two sizes.

Thank you for the compliment! I love monochrome with a pop of colour! :)
Nov 18, 2013, 12:20am   #6338
Does anyone know if they are having their sale start again the day after Thanksgiving like they did last year????
Sorry if its already been discussed
Nov 18, 2013, 2:04am   #6339
DoxieLover
Hmm. I am a massive fan of tote bags and even find my Chanel medium flap bags a bit space constricting. However for evening bags I love structured box clutches. It's true you can't find much more than a card holder, phone and a bit of make up in them but for a night out or occasion you don't need to carry too much.

If you have doubts, don't buy it. They might end up in sale anyway. It has the be the right balance of use + price point for me. If it was in the sale you wouldn't feel as bad getting it and not using it as much :)
Thanks dear, I ended up going to Zara and looked at it... It could barely fit my essentials, just my phone and a lip balm and some cash...so I didn't get it. I just got a great pair of jeans hehe :) Thank you for input, it really helped me out!
Nov 18, 2013, 5:23am   #6340
C
Rockstarmish, you are going to post pic of that Great Jeans?! 👍😜
Nov 18, 2013, 3:44pm   #6341
Nov 19, 2013, 10:17am   #6342
C
I suspect this will be my next purchase. [ATTACH]2403890
Attached Images

Nov 19, 2013, 4:34pm   #6343
Be a Shoobie
Originally Posted by Chinese Warrior
I suspect this will be my next purchase. [ATTACH]2403890
Omg I love that sweatshirt. Minimal yet to the point.
Nov 20, 2013, 4:28am   #6344
C
Wanted very much to love this sweater but the cut is off. Collar is too tight for my usual S. Tried on M and the cuffs are still too small for my liking. And, it sheds! :-(Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384943292.644670.jpg
Views: 935
Size:  285.5 KB
Nov 20, 2013, 9:02am   #6345
The necklaces at Zara over the past few months have been gorgeous! Pricey but worth it this is the third one I've bought so far, worn it yesterday for dinner and it looked fab!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe