Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What to Wear With These Boots??

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 12, 2013, 3:46pm   #1
a
Thread Starter
ash123
Member
Hey everyone, so I bought these motorcycle/grunge boots a few days ago but don't really know what to wear with it? Would love some suggestions or pics! Thanks in advance :)
Attached Images
  
Aug 12, 2013, 3:47pm   #2
a
Thread Starter
ash123
Member
sorry for the large pics!
Aug 12, 2013, 4:51pm   #3
chessmont's Avatar
chessmont
Member
Skinny jeans tucked in or rolled just above?
Aug 12, 2013, 5:08pm   #4
katran26's Avatar
katran26
Bargain Hunter!
Yes! agree with the above post - skinny jeans would look awesome...also shorts? maybe something khaki for a military-esque look?
Aug 12, 2013, 6:00pm   #5
juneping's Avatar
juneping
couch potato-ing
i was thinking light fabric like silk mini skirt can create a contrast...add a leather jacket can look really cute.
Aug 12, 2013, 7:09pm   #6
G
Gerry
Member
When I wasnt to see what people are wearing with some article of clothing or shoes, I google "outfits to wear with motorcycle boots" or something like that. Works great. Also, Asos and River Island feature a lot of looks that would blend with moto boots!! Have fun
Aug 13, 2013, 10:36am   #7
Elsie87's Avatar
Elsie87
Glamazon
I would wear these with leggings and a tunic or with skinny jeans and a rock band t-shirt + a cool bag, a leather jacket and some Rayban aviators
Aug 14, 2013, 12:32am   #8
a
Thread Starter
ash123
Member
Yup i was thinking skinny jeans too with a casual tee :) But i'm quite short (4'8) so i was a bit unsure about wearing shorts cause i'm afriad i'd appear even tinier haha
Aug 14, 2013, 12:34am   #9
a
Thread Starter
ash123
Member
Originally Posted by katran26
Yes! agree with the above post - skinny jeans would look awesome...also shorts? maybe something khaki for a military-esque look?
Originally Posted by chessmont
Skinny jeans tucked in or rolled just above?
Yup i was thinking skinny jeans too with a casual tee :) But i'm quite short (4'8) so i was a bit unsure about wearing shorts cause i'm afriad i'd appear even tinier haha
Aug 14, 2013, 12:35am   #10
a
Thread Starter
ash123
Member
Originally Posted by juneping
i was thinking light fabric like silk mini skirt can create a contrast...add a leather jacket can look really cute.
Originally Posted by Elsie87
I would wear these with leggings and a tunic or with skinny jeans and a rock band t-shirt + a cool bag, a leather jacket and some Rayban aviators
Perfect! Thanks so much :)
Aug 14, 2013, 12:41am   #11
a
Thread Starter
ash123
Member
Originally Posted by Gerry
When I wasnt to see what people are wearing with some article of clothing or shoes, I google "outfits to wear with motorcycle boots" or something like that. Works great. Also, Asos and River Island feature a lot of looks that would blend with moto boots!! Have fun
Yea I tried google but didn't like any of the outfits, they were kinda frumpy or variations of skinny jeans and a tee but i did check out pinterest and the hunt which had some cute ideas :) ASOS was perfect!
Aug 14, 2013, 1:03am   #12
grnbri's Avatar
grnbri
Member
Love your boots! I think they would look great with skinnies or distressed shorts.
Aug 14, 2013, 2:10am   #13
Mia Bella's Avatar
Mia Bella
balenciaga gaga :D
I'd say those are more army/combat boots (lacing and overall shape and shaft height) and not moto boots (which are clunkier and usually have buckles). If you want more outfit ideas try searching for "how to wear army style boots"

Here are some ideas for you!









Aug 14, 2013, 4:39am   #14
libertygirl's Avatar
libertygirl
constant love affair
^^ Great post!

I'd say skinny jeans or a perhaps a dress with black tights would look cute!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools