Home > >

What colour can you wear with Taupe?

POST A REPLY

Aug 6, 2011, 8:25am   #1
H
Handbag_Whore
Im always struggling with colour combinations (as you'll see from other posts!!) and now Im struggling with what to put with Taupe. Any ideas?
Aug 6, 2011, 9:22am   #2
Rubypout
Shoe Addict
Nude/blush colours
Aug 6, 2011, 10:12am   #3
LeeMiller
I love taupe! I'm actually in the market for the perfect taupe fall bag. Actually, I tend to wear taupe with black, but then again I love mixing browns and blacks too.
Aug 6, 2011, 11:10am   #4
Princess Pink
Navy
Aug 6, 2011, 11:17am   #5
w
wild flower
Pink looks good
Aug 6, 2011, 11:25am   #6
lovinalotofbags
In for the long haul
Ranges of blue, pink, black and white, of course, purples, greens.
Aug 6, 2011, 11:26am   #7
C
Chloe_chick999
Nerdy...
Even charcoal grey.
Aug 6, 2011, 11:53am   #8
H
Handbag_Whore
Ah thanks guys, keep 'em coming :-)

This is the EXACT colour in question (hope the link works)

http://www.bodenusa.com/productimage..._WL582_LBR.jpg
Aug 6, 2011, 12:05pm   #9
onebagatime
this color is comparable to Hermes Etoupe. In my experience, it goes with every color in the planet! and it goes exceptionally well with hot pink/fuchsia. so if you can throw in a fuchsia accessaory, it will really stand out.
Aug 6, 2011, 12:13pm   #10
C
Chloe_chick999
Nerdy...
Cute top! And yes, seems like it would go with almost everything, nice choice :)
Aug 6, 2011, 1:42pm   #11
n
neenabengal
Taupe is my favourite colour for clothes at the mo. I think goes with most colours.
I am hoping to soon buy a Van Cleef Arpels Turquoise pendant which I think will go fantastically well with taupe! :-)
Aug 6, 2011, 11:07pm   #12
foxgal
Originally Posted by onebagatime
this color is comparable to Hermes Etoupe. In my experience, it goes with every color in the planet! and it goes exceptionally well with hot pink/fuchsia. so if you can throw in a fuchsia accessaory, it will really stand out.
I agree...I get lots of taupe items because they go with everything...blacks, browns, greys, colors! The top you posted could go with everything from white capris to jeans to black dress pants (with the right accessories ) Enjoy!
Aug 6, 2011, 11:55pm   #13
scaredycat
I just bought a couple of taupey tops - I think the color is very neutral and goes with a lot..except maybe with neon colors :)
Aug 7, 2011, 12:22am   #14
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
I like taupe with french blue and white!!I just saw the top. It would look great with a pair of white jeans/pants!
Aug 7, 2011, 12:45am   #15
J
Jaded81
I love that colour with Nude/Blush, Grey, White/Cream
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >