THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

The H&M Modeling Thread!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 30, 2010, 6:33pm   #46
klj's Avatar
klj
Member
We are finally getting an H&M this Fall in Portland...I'm excited! Its taking forever for them to get it all wrapped up and open~
Oct 1, 2010, 8:08pm   #47
juneping's Avatar
juneping
couch potato-ing
i got this top...i really like the pleather part at the collar.
Attached Images
 
Oct 1, 2010, 9:31pm   #48
w
wong1234
Member
Originally Posted by klj
We are finally getting an H&M this Fall in Portland...I'm excited! Its taking forever for them to get it all wrapped up and open~

Where? Is it in downtown Portland? I live in Portland too!
Oct 1, 2010, 9:38pm   #49
klj's Avatar
klj
Member
^ Yep! Its going in where Saks used to be downtown...
Oct 2, 2010, 12:49am   #50
kelbell35's Avatar
kelbell35
Member
I recently picked up this leopard poncho and am debating whether or not to keep it. It's super soft, and I'm into leopard print right now, but do you think it's too much leopard?



Oct 2, 2010, 5:13am   #51
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
kelbell35 i love that top, i think you wear it really well. great figure
Oct 2, 2010, 7:21am   #52
linhhhuynh's Avatar
linhhhuynh
always an if in life
kelbell -- i think it's a great top!
Oct 2, 2010, 4:37pm   #53
kelbell35's Avatar
kelbell35
Member
Thank you, platinum_girly and linhhhuynh I didn't have any friends to go shopping with the other day, so I went by myself and didn't have any other opinions on what I was trying on and buying. And believe me, my boyfriend is no help at all lol
Oct 2, 2010, 5:31pm   #54
cjy's Avatar
cjy
Member
Originally Posted by kelbell35
I recently picked up this leopard poncho and am debating whether or not to keep it. It's super soft, and I'm into leopard print right now, but do you think it's too much leopard?



I think it looks great on you.
Oct 3, 2010, 11:31am   #55
olialm1's Avatar
olialm1
windy city
Mia your posts make me want to go shop!! I actually went into H&M yesterday but I was totally overwhelmed because it seemed like there were a million people in the store. I wandered around for 2 minutes and then I had to walk ou t
Oct 3, 2010, 10:53pm   #56
purse collector's Avatar
purse collector
My Yorkie
Kelbell and juneping - your tops looks great on you guys
Oct 3, 2010, 11:31pm   #57
BabyDollChic's Avatar
BabyDollChic
Member
Kelbell35, I love the leopard top! I'm gonna go in store tomorrow and see if they have it in stock Are these clothes for the fall/winter collection?
Oct 4, 2010, 11:41am   #58
luvsagreatdeal's Avatar
luvsagreatdeal
Member
Originally Posted by olialm1
Mia your posts make me want to go shop!! I actually went into H&M yesterday but I was totally overwhelmed because it seemed like there were a million people in the store. I wandered around for 2 minutes and then I had to walk ou t
Ive done that several times ...that store can be overwhelming with a lot of people in it! Such cute stuff, Ive been 3 times in the past 2 weeks and see different items each time.
Oct 4, 2010, 12:48pm   #59
juneping's Avatar
juneping
couch potato-ing
^^their turn around time is about 2 weeks.
depends on the items you want...some last for over a month and some disappeared over just the weekend.
their black opaque stockings are very good. i was so impressed.
Oct 4, 2010, 2:27pm   #60
m
memory
Member
Originally Posted by juneping
^^their turn around time is about 2 weeks.
depends on the items you want...some last for over a month and some disappeared over just the weekend.
juneping - is this how they operate year-round: items coming in continually, rather than seasonally?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools