Home Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe

Post your Outfit of the Day! {OOTD}


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 6, 2013, 7:02am   #3256
Sterntalerli's Avatar
Member
My ootd as posted on instagram (annamaiusa):

blouse: H&M
Sweater: F21
Necklace: J Crew
Jeans: Hollister

I had to wear bluejeans because my black ones are at the tailors
Attached Images
 
Mar 6, 2013, 7:41am   #3257
P
Member
Originally Posted by CEC.LV4eva
I like your attitude, girl! lol and that Asos cat watch is too adorable!!!
Teehee! Thank you! I love my kitty cat watch, too. It's so whimsical yet classic at the same time, and I can't even count the number of compliments I've gotten on it. Extra bonus? It cost me about 25 bucks.
Mar 6, 2013, 7:46am   #3258
P
Member
Originally Posted by weN84
Love the adorable cat watch!
THank you so much! I absolutely adore it too, and wear it pretty much daily. Not too shabby for such a cheap piece. If you check HERE, you may be able to find it, though it usually sells out in the blink of an eye. I see they have it in leopard now, though! As well as the bunny and panda varieties.
Mar 6, 2013, 7:48am   #3259
CEC.LV4eva's Avatar
Bal_RO_CÚline
Originally Posted by chako012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-INDlXwQNuP...ss-wengie5.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u7VFCNCXrH...ss-wengie3.png

Lace dress by H&M
Cute dress and you look gorgeous in it! Love the hair too! I think I'm going to go check out H&M now lol

Originally Posted by PlaceboGiraffe
Teehee! Thank you! I love my kitty cat watch, too. It's so whimsical yet classic at the same time, and I can't even count the number of compliments I've gotten on it. Extra bonus? It cost me about 25 bucks.
Awesome deal! Yeah, I like whimsical and cute, sometimes quirky, things. They just bring a smile to your everyday

Originally Posted by bbagsforever
Wearing Lisa Ho hibiscus print kimono top, Isabel Marant Abon leather shorts, Celine horizontal cabas tote.
Lovely picture! I like the blue background together with the outfit.
Mar 6, 2013, 7:53am   #3260
P
Member
Here's an outfit from last week, which I wore to work and Uni classes.

The outfit consists of a homeknit beanie, BikBok black coat, Current/Elliott skinny jeans, Acne scarf, Sendra boots, Equipment silk shirt, knit jacket from AllSaints Spitalfields, foldable Wayfarers from RayBan, Balenciaga triple tour bracelet, and rings from Soo Ihn Kim and Bj°rg.


Mar 6, 2013, 8:11am   #3261
weN84's Avatar
style.snob
Originally Posted by PlaceboGiraffe
THank you so much! I absolutely adore it too, and wear it pretty much daily. Not too shabby for such a cheap piece. If you check HERE, you may be able to find it, though it usually sells out in the blink of an eye. I see they have it in leopard now, though! As well as the bunny and panda varieties.
Oh my, thanks for letting me know. The rabbit ears is adorable and I might just get it for my little nephew (or myself!).
Mar 6, 2013, 11:31am   #3262
weibaobai's Avatar
Member
DVF jkt, Theory pant, CL shoes
Mar 6, 2013, 12:27pm   #3263
theYoungandChic's Avatar
Member
from my blog entry today ~

Club Monaco, Abercrombie & Fitch, Guess, vintage Chanel

Mar 7, 2013, 2:01am   #3264
b
twofortheshowblog
Wearing Lisa Ho ink print swing dress Natasha sandals.
Attached Images
 
Mar 7, 2013, 2:44am   #3265
s
Member
Originally Posted by weibaobai
DVF jkt, Theory pant, CL shoes
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ps46b629e0.jpg
Great outfit and I love how your puppy is also in on the action too
Mar 7, 2013, 7:42am   #3266
kcf68's Avatar
Hopelessly Addicted!
Originally Posted by theYoungandChic
from my blog entry today ~

Club Monaco, Abercrombie & Fitch, Guess, vintage Chanel

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/...psbb6a191c.jpg
This is lovely!
Mar 7, 2013, 6:37pm   #3267
theYoungandChic's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by kcf68
This is lovely!
thanks!
Mar 7, 2013, 8:16pm   #3268
ericanjensen's Avatar
Member


*Equipment *AG *Kate Spade *Report Sig
Mar 8, 2013, 6:54am   #3269
Sculli's Avatar
Member
Today no need for the winter jacket anymore, I'm so relieved & happy. It's all about H&M,IM, Givenchy&Zara.
Attached Images
 
Mar 8, 2013, 7:38am   #3270
yoyotomatoe's Avatar
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by Sculli
Today no need for the winter jacket anymore, I'm so relieved & happy. It's all about H&M,IM, Givenchy&Zara.
Love!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe  
TOP

Thread Tools