Home > >

Post your Outfit of the Day! {OOTD}

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 24, 2013, 1:13am   #3946
P
PlaceboGiraffe
Member
Originally Posted by wj4
1st post! I've been lurking the thread for a while now. You ladies have great taste. What kind of cameras are you all using and who takes the pics for you?

I'm a guy and I guess most think it's weird that I take outfit pictures too, haha.
Nonono! We need more guys who take outfit pictures! Personally I use a Canon Eos 600D with a 50mm f1.8 lens for my photos. Most of the time I use a remote control for the photos, but on occasion I get my boyfriend or a friend to take them.
Apr 24, 2013, 2:28am   #3947
marie-lou's Avatar
marie-lou
Chocolate Heaven
It's been a while since I checked 'the Wardrode'... Amazing outfits, everyone!!
Apr 24, 2013, 10:02am   #3948
Jenny Lauren's Avatar
Jenny Lauren
Member
ASOS coat and skirt, J.Crew blouse, Chanel bag.
Attached Images
 
Apr 24, 2013, 10:14am   #3949
ericanjensen's Avatar
ericanjensen
Member
Originally Posted by Jenny Lauren
ASOS coat and skirt, J.Crew blouse, Chanel bag.
Love that skirt!



*Rails *Levi's *Giuseppe Zanotti *Berge *Vintage
Apr 24, 2013, 10:35am   #3950
wj4's Avatar
wj4
Member
Originally Posted by PlaceboGiraffe
Nonono! We need more guys who take outfit pictures! Personally I use a Canon Eos 600D with a 50mm f1.8 lens for my photos. Most of the time I use a remote control for the photos, but on occasion I get my boyfriend or a friend to take them.
Cool!

I usually take my pics right before I go to work so the background is very boring. My gf thinks I'm weird for taking outfit pictures, but I think it's a fun way to liven up a mundane day

I'll just post from Monday:

Apr 24, 2013, 1:22pm   #3951
theYoungandChic's Avatar
theYoungandChic
Member
Originally Posted by Jenny Lauren
ASOS coat and skirt, J.Crew blouse, Chanel bag.
love the blues!
Apr 24, 2013, 1:23pm   #3952
theYoungandChic's Avatar
theYoungandChic
Member
Originally Posted by wj4
Cool!

I usually take my pics right before I go to work so the background is very boring. My gf thinks I'm weird for taking outfit pictures, but I think it's a fun way to liven up a mundane day

I'll just post from Monday:

welcome! it's nice to c some men's wardrobe pics too!
Apr 24, 2013, 1:25pm   #3953
theYoungandChic's Avatar
theYoungandChic
Member
from my blog entry today ~

Ibiss, Aldo, Louis Vuitton, SYLK, Club Monaco, Nordstrom

Apr 24, 2013, 2:28pm   #3954
vastare's Avatar
vastare
Livingforsoul.com
From my blog

Check out my blog for more http://livingforsoul.com/Leather_and_Lace.html
Last edited Apr 24, 2013 at 2:40pm.
Apr 24, 2013, 3:05pm   #3955
marie-lou's Avatar
marie-lou
Chocolate Heaven
Originally Posted by Jenny Lauren
ASOS coat and skirt, J.Crew blouse, Chanel bag.
Love this outfit. Especially how the Chanel blue matches your skirt
Apr 24, 2013, 3:06pm   #3956
marie-lou's Avatar
marie-lou
Chocolate Heaven
Originally Posted by wj4
Cool!

I usually take my pics right before I go to work so the background is very boring. My gf thinks I'm weird for taking outfit pictures, but I think it's a fun way to liven up a mundane day

I'll just post from Monday:

Very nice, very sophisticated!!
Apr 24, 2013, 3:06pm   #3957
marie-lou's Avatar
marie-lou
Chocolate Heaven
Originally Posted by theYoungandChic
from my blog entry today ~

Ibiss, Aldo, Louis Vuitton, SYLK, Club Monaco, Nordstrom

Ooooh! I love the dress.
Apr 24, 2013, 3:12pm   #3958
vastare's Avatar
vastare
Livingforsoul.com
My leather lace dress
Apr 24, 2013, 3:50pm   #3959
icecreamom's Avatar
icecreamom
Loubie-Happy
Originally Posted by melikey
Happy Monday! Gap jacket, JCrew shirt, Paige jeans, Tod's loafers, Saint Laurent duffel. Attachment 2152488
Love your style man!
Apr 24, 2013, 4:08pm   #3960
weibaobai's Avatar
weibaobai
Member
Top: Elizabeth and james, Denim: C/E, Shoes: Pedro Garcia
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools