Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Need help with Current Elliot Sizing

POST A REPLY

Jan 25, 2010, 9:18am   #16
m
msJenna
Account Deactivated
I wear a 25/26 in citizens and J brands and I wear a 25 in current and elliots. They stretch A LOT. I can fit a 24. I would do a 27 if you wear a 28.
Apr 19, 2011, 6:17pm   #17
clubbingpink
I'm a size 24 and I want to order the Current Elliott Stiletto jeans.
I'm afraid to size down in case they don't fit me. Does anyone have any experience with these specific model called the stiletto jeans. available on shopbop
Aug 8, 2012, 11:58am   #18
Mariapia
I bought a pair of Stiletto size 24 and it's a real disaster. After wearing them for a few hours they stretch out so much that even with a belt, they look horrible.
I will never buy the brand again....
Aug 8, 2012, 2:18pm   #19
juneping
couch potato-ing
Originally Posted by clubbingpink
I'm a size 24 and I want to order the Current Elliott Stiletto jeans.
I'm afraid to size down in case they don't fit me. Does anyone have any experience with these specific model called the stiletto jeans. available on shopbop
I got the stiletto jeans (leopard) and sized down only one size and they fit me fine.
I have skinny legs and my mid section could be slimmer..I don't have problem that they were stretching. They were great if u ask me. HTH..
Aug 20, 2012, 1:39am   #20
injenue
ooops! only just saw this thread when my jeans are already on the way!
i'm usually 25/26 and have bought 25 and 26 to try on just in case...
i hope one of them will fit me :(
Aug 20, 2012, 3:27pm   #21
jellybebe
loves pink!!!
I have to buy C/E in my true size but over and over the problem I have is that they are a bit tight in the legs (I have athletic legs) and too loose in the waist. They make such beautiful jeans and I get tempted every season but I don't think I should buy them anymore...
Aug 20, 2012, 5:06pm   #22
cola262
addicted
Originally Posted by jellybebe
I have to buy C/E in my true size but over and over the problem I have is that they are a bit tight in the legs (I have athletic legs) and too loose in the waist. They make such beautiful jeans and I get tempted every season but I don't think I should buy them anymore...
ITA! Current Elliot needs to be a size down to fit my waist, and true to size to fit my legs without feeling squished. It's made for the Nastia Liukin shape leg, not Shawn Johnson shaped more muscular leg. So I have to order true to size and wear a belt. I gave up on the brand as well.
Aug 20, 2012, 8:23pm   #23
jellybebe
loves pink!!!
Originally Posted by cola262
ITA! Current Elliot needs to be a size down to fit my waist, and true to size to fit my legs without feeling squished. It's made for the Nastia Liukin shape leg, not Shawn Johnson shaped more muscular leg. So I have to order true to size and wear a belt. I gave up on the brand as well.
Glad someone else feels the same way! What brands do you like? I find MOTHER fits me really well. Paige is decent as well, and most J Brands are good too.
Aug 20, 2012, 10:19pm   #24
cola262
addicted

Glad someone else feels the same way! What brands do you like? I find MOTHER fits me really well. Paige is decent as well, and most J Brands are good too.
Thanks! I'll try those brands!

The only brand I currently wear is diesel. Once I found some that fit I didn't bother finding other brands.
Sep 23, 2012, 2:05pm   #25
C
Cullinan
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by blondiebarbie
what if i am already a size 23? will the size 23 in these be too big?
I've got an even worse problem!I love CE jeans but even my Serfontaine in 22" drainpipe Emerald (ie no hips) are big on me, so my other jeans are custom made, because nobody makes a 21" with a 33" inside leg!!

It's very expensive so I have to choose denims that are really going to last a long time, and hope that I stay the same size, otherwise I'll have wasted a fortune (one pair being loved to death, 2 pairs on pre-order).

Good luck finding teeny jeans!
Mar 5, 2013, 12:58pm   #26
jamidee
Chanel,Loubi,LV ohmy
I'm thinking of getting the boyfriend jeans, but I have the same problem as you. I have a very small waist but athletic legs...and I hate my jeans tight in my thighs, so uncomfortable.

Any sizing advice on the boyfriend?

I am a 27 in True Religion... in some styles I can do a 26.
In Jbrand I range from a 28-29 depending on the style so it can fit my thighs.
I've never tried on Current/Elliot so I'm not sure if I should go with my TR size or my Jbrand size and size down from there?
Mar 6, 2013, 1:37pm   #27
kristinlorraine
HERMÈS n' Louboutin
^ i size down in Current Elliott because they tend to stretch a lot. i'm 27 in J Brand but always a size 26 in C/E and even their 26 stretch out on me after hours of wearing.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >