Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My celebrity items plus inspired pieces

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Oct 31, 2010, 5:13pm   #31
hermesugo
I tried Shopbop but no luck, I do like the white very much but its WHITE! I don't do well with white bags, the search continues.....Your jacket is identical to the Lipsy one! Oh and you got that Ashley T outfit down to the T, your vintage Chanel is aaaammaaaazzzzziiiiinnngggg!
Oct 31, 2010, 5:50pm   #32
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
I only ever saw it at Shopbop, NAP and Revolve, but yeah- i think the black version sold out a while ago...
Haha yeah the jacket DOES look the same, it is well weird cause i got mine a few years ago now...hmmm
Thankyou for the compliments, you are too sweet xoxo
Oct 31, 2010, 6:30pm   #33
Stacee
Love this thread! You make it so much fun - and you look great!
Oct 31, 2010, 9:24pm   #34
bluejinx
~~Shayna~~
Great thread! And the best part is, for the most part, I think the inspired by looks are better than the inspiration! I love that you put YOUR own twist on each of the looks!
Oct 31, 2010, 9:35pm   #35
Elina0408
Looking fabulous!! Nice thread!!
Oct 31, 2010, 9:49pm   #36
chantal1922
30 pounds down!
Cute thread. I love all the inspired looks.
Oct 31, 2010, 10:25pm   #37
madamefifi
cat hoarder
Page 2, post No. 20, Ashley Tisdale-inspired look: Tell me about those T-strap shoes you are wearing!

Great thread BTW.
Nov 1, 2010, 8:19am   #38
LOREBUNDE
A fun thread! You look great
Nov 1, 2010, 10:49am   #39
Sparklybags
Love your thread girl!!! I still love your first Vanessa look, the dress really suits you!!!
Nov 1, 2010, 1:03pm   #40
l
lickmypucci
I love this thread! Such cute outfits, post more!
Nov 1, 2010, 2:19pm   #41
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Thanks girls for all of your lovely comments, i will have more mod pics coming soon, i have had a little trouble.... i coloured my roots last night and got the dye all across my forehead so i am hiding out inside my house in my pyjamas until i can get the damn stuff off, haha

Originally Posted by madamefifi
Page 2, post No. 20, Ashley Tisdale-inspired look: Tell me about those T-strap shoes you are wearing!

Great thread BTW.
Those shoes i actually bought from E-bay, i had a little look and the only ones that i can see now are the hot pink: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOMENS-PLATFOR...item27b1bfdc49

And thanks for stopping by
Nov 1, 2010, 3:51pm   #42
hermesugo
Platinum, sorry about the colour on your forehead! Same thing happened to me a few months back, it was sooooooooooo bad, I had to leave the house too and felt like everyone was just staring at my face the whole time! haha
Nov 1, 2010, 4:18pm   #43
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Haha it just won't.come.off. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Called my mum today, she was VERY helpful-
Me: Can't come round to see you today, dyed my roots last night and got hair dye all down my forehead, it appears to of stained
Mum: Well you should of put on some petroleum jelly first, it would of washed right off then

Yeah thanks mum- advice not helpful AFTER the fact, haha
Nov 1, 2010, 4:25pm   #44
hermesugo
Hahahhaha, While I was colouring my hair I thought that I should put petroleum jelly but never did, I was like rubbing my forehead non stop with lotion, baby oil and everything I could find and nothing was helping!! oh my goodness, it was so bad, even went down the side of my face, my DH said it looked like I had side burns!!!!! I wanted to hide in the house for a week!!!
Nov 1, 2010, 4:46pm   #45
LovinMyMulberry
NotLovinMulberry....
I had the same thing happen to me after getting my hair coloured at a salon on the weekend. I used some little hand wipes .. Wet Ones - the yellowy packet citrus antibacterial ones (just cos I had them in my bag) & it all came off. Try baby wipes too (My colour is a very dark choc brown!)
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >