Home Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe

MAXI DRESSES...What Shoes to wear with?

POST A REPLY

Jun 23, 2008, 1:47pm   #16
sep
Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
i like these for maxi dresses if you want a flat sandle that is a little dressier than a flip-flop...

http://www.shopbop.com/dolce-ankle-s...m=browse-brand
Jun 23, 2008, 1:53pm   #17
~loving motherhood~
i've worn them with flip flops and flat sandals thus far. if i wear them with higher heels, the dress wouldn't look like a maxi as it would be floating rather than touch the ground.
Jun 24, 2008, 5:27pm   #18
I would go with a high wedge. I am a shortie as well and can only wear maxi dress with tall wedges. I tried flip flops but then I looked really fat, wedge is the way to go for me.
Jun 25, 2008, 12:38pm   #19
Originally Posted by armanigirl
hey! i found it at wet seal for only $21 +tax =) you can go to www.wetseal.com and it's under dresses. it also comes in yellow. oh and it ties in the back...

Im around 5"0 too, you think the XS will fit me? Im going to order online if so Im excited let me know!!!

hows the quality also?
Last edited Jun 25, 2008 at 12:42pm.
Jun 25, 2008, 12:54pm   #20
Originally Posted by leeem
Im around 5"0 too, you think the XS will fit me? Im going to order online if so Im excited let me know!!!

hows the quality also?
yeah i got an XS what size are you in clothing & pants? in clothing i'm usually a S in shirts and a 1 in pants..if you are the same i say go with the XS...if you are a 3 in pants go with the S...
Jun 25, 2008, 12:59pm   #21
Originally Posted by armanigirl
yeah i got an XS what size are you in clothing & pants? in clothing i'm usually a S in shirts and a 1 in pants..if you are the same i say go with the XS...if you are a 3 in pants go with the S...
I weigh around 100, so usually i wear a size 0 or 1 in pants, and XS or S im shirts. The quality's not bad right? Thanks again
Jun 25, 2008, 1:36pm   #22
Originally Posted by leeem
I weigh around 100, so usually i wear a size 0 or 1 in pants, and XS or S im shirts. The quality's not bad right? Thanks again
ok then get the XS..the quality is pretty good but i don't know about after you wash it...remember it is only $21.95 hehe. =)
Jun 25, 2008, 8:21pm   #23
I wear my maxi dresses with espradilles.
Jun 25, 2008, 8:24pm   #24
no wedges / platforms.... it's too.... Linda Hogan.
Jun 25, 2008, 8:33pm   #25
ALL THE BAGS!
Flats! You could trip in anything else.
Mar 2, 2010, 12:37am   #26
a
Hi everyone i was wondering iff you could help me, i just recently bought this maxi dress for my boyfriends 21st birthday!

i have no idea what shoes to wear, ive tried a few heels and sandals, but nothing seems to go!

opinions appreciated thanks!
x
Attached Images

Mar 2, 2010, 2:33am   #27
aka Minal :)
Honestly, I think the flats are the best option. Personally, I would never wear heels with a maxi dress.
Mar 2, 2010, 4:48am   #28
^i say flat sandals. not flats like shoes. i feel like flat sandals are the only shoes to wear with maxis. MAYBE possibly wedges but not totally sure on that.
Mar 2, 2010, 10:37am   #29
Rational Narcissist
some gold jewelry
Mar 2, 2010, 12:28pm   #30
couch potato-ing
any flat sandals would be lovely.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe