POST A REPLY

Aug 8, 2012, 10:44pm   #526
Shopaholic
Originally Posted by gymangel812
i think i have that blue in wunder under crops and i've had no issues with it.
Awesome, thanks!!
Aug 9, 2012, 9:32am   #527
Dino <3
I made my first lululemon purchase!! The enlightened sweater in heathered fossil on WMTM!! I am so happy.. got a size 2, hope it fits well!!!
Aug 9, 2012, 6:50pm   #528
b
I have a lululemon a blovk away from work, sometimes I wonder why I dont live in their basement. Where to start with what I love! EVERYTHING!

I actually really like their more excentric stuff. They try lots of fun things....half don't work out and end up on the sale rack, but the other half end up being a great seller for me on eBay

Lululemon is actually how I got selling on eBay. Before they starting selling online themselves I made a killing buying from consignment stores and reselling....now, I wouldn't call it a killing, but it still fairs well!
Aug 10, 2012, 10:21am   #529
Has anyone purchased the Transition Jacket? I love it in purple, but not sure of the fit. My store doesn't have it and it's final sale online.
Aug 10, 2012, 11:05pm   #530
Originally Posted by terps08
Has anyone purchased the Transition Jacket? I love it in purple, but not sure of the fit. My store doesn't have it and it's final sale online.
Tried one on today and the fit was a little roomy even after sizing down. It seemed quite lightweight and the purple color was fantastic! However, I walked away w/o it as it's a bit shorter than I'd prefer and I just didn't love it. The back of the jacket drapes below the waistband which was an interesting detail. If you're petite, then it may be a good length. HTH!
Aug 13, 2012, 8:15am   #531
Originally Posted by dessertpouch
Tried one on today and the fit was a little roomy even after sizing down. It seemed quite lightweight and the purple color was fantastic! However, I walked away w/o it as it's a bit shorter than I'd prefer and I just didn't love it. The back of the jacket drapes below the waistband which was an interesting detail. If you're petite, then it may be a good length. HTH!
Thanks for the feedback!
Aug 14, 2012, 11:02am   #532
RIP my beloved Daisy
Oh wow a Lulu thread YAY! I picked up a Scuba on sale in April and Lulu has been my obsession since! I Love this brand.

I do find some issues tough, like an item I got online had holes, and the Swiftly material is sensitive and pulls. And its so annoying that they wont hold items at the store. But for the most part I love their stuff and just got a good haul over the weekend!

Studio Crop in Currant
Team Spirit Tech s/s in Currant
Scuba Sparkle Hoodie and a Scuba in Pow Purple
Hair ties

Love all of it! Ready to go back LOL!
Aug 14, 2012, 11:55am   #533
RIP my beloved Daisy
Actually can I get anyone's opinion on the Scuba "Sparkle" hoodie compared to the regular Heathered they just posted?

They just added a ton of new stuff to the site and I am now questioning my Sparkle hoodie and should I swap it for the regular one. The sparkle is very subtle. I liked that its different, but I am older LOL (45) so am I too old for it?

Sparkle: http://shop.lululemon.com/products/c...ts-and-hoodies

Regular: http://shop.lululemon.com/products/c...op-rated-women
Aug 14, 2012, 8:43pm   #534
Shopportunist
Originally Posted by Luv2BuyBags
Actually can I get anyone's opinion on the Scuba "Sparkle" hoodie compared to the regular Heathered they just posted?

They just added a ton of new stuff to the site and I am now questioning my Sparkle hoodie and should I swap it for the regular one. The sparkle is very subtle. I liked that its different, but I am older LOL (45) so am I too old for it?

Sparkle: http://shop.lululemon.com/products/c...ts-and-hoodies

Regular: http://shop.lululemon.com/products/c...op-rated-women
I don't think you're too old for it at all! It's a subtle shimmer as you say. I have the Cuddle Up Jacket in sparkle from last winter in the same white, and my 60-year-old mum has the same one and gets compliments on it all the time- more than I do, actually. If it were, like, rainbow unicorns and multicoloured glitter all over the hoodie, I might say it's too young ;-). I say keep it and enjoy it! It's not over-the-top at all.
Quick complaint: How on earth can the Team Spirit longsleeve in Currant sell out in a DAY off the website? Do us Canadians girls love red THAT much? Argh. I really wanted it and it's out of the stores now too!
Aug 14, 2012, 8:53pm   #535
c
The website drives me bonkers! They were sold out of some stuff that was uploaded overnight, by 7 am EST. :&bull;|
Aug 14, 2012, 9:14pm   #536
RIP my beloved Daisy
Originally Posted by stylefly
I don't think you're too old for it at all! It's a subtle shimmer as you say. I have the Cuddle Up Jacket in sparkle from last winter in the same white, and my 60-year-old mum has the same one and gets compliments on it all the time- more than I do, actually. If it were, like, rainbow unicorns and multicoloured glitter all over the hoodie, I might say it's too young ;-). I say keep it and enjoy it! It's not over-the-top at all.
Quick complaint: How on earth can the Team Spirit longsleeve in Currant sell out in a DAY off the website? Do us Canadians girls love red THAT much? Argh. I really wanted it and it's out of the stores now too!
Thank you...I will keep it I did see all the new stuff and now they have the Scuba in that gorgeous Ray color. ARGH this brand will bankrupt me LOL!

I tried on the team spirit in my store over the weekend in currant. Did ya need me to try to get you one if I go back this weekend? I actually got the short sleeve in Currant and LOVE it to go with my Studio crops.
Aug 14, 2012, 9:15pm   #537
RIP my beloved Daisy
Does anyone know anything about the Lulu Exchange or Trading Post of Facebook? I googled it but in the one blog she had links and they didnt work.
Aug 14, 2012, 9:45pm   #538
Does anyone know anything about the Lulu Exchange or Trading Post of Facebook? I googled it but in the one blog she had links and they didnt work.
What do you want to know? I know the Lulu Exchange on Facebook is legit. They busted a fake seller on eBay about a month ago.
Aug 14, 2012, 9:59pm   #539
RIP my beloved Daisy
Just how do I find it? I dont really do FB, so how do I find the sites? I am interested in seeing whats for sale.
Aug 14, 2012, 10:22pm   #540
<3OOO~~~
Just how do I find it? I dont really do FB, so how do I find the sites? I am interested in seeing whats for sale.
you would probably have to join fb but you can try going to facebook and typing in the group name and looking for it that way. i think the groups might be moderated so you would have to join FB and they try to join the group and wait to be approved.

Originally Posted by coachcake
The website drives me bonkers! They were sold out of some stuff that was uploaded overnight, by 7 am EST. :&bull;|
that tends to happen with popular items. i just get up when i know stuff is being added (if i think something i want will be there).
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe