Home Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe

Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jul 1, 2012, 2:42pm   #11491
flower71
Hi girls! Just came back from a few days down South and the sun did a lot of good to all of us! well, I guess the mosquitoes had a feast too...
Hope you all had a great weekend and I am so proud of myself, I haven't bought anything IM on sale these last few weeks...:)
Jul 1, 2012, 2:45pm   #11492
flower71
Originally Posted by birkingal
Oops! just saw this. I'm sooo NOT ladylike. LOL! I'll do a mod pic hopefully later in the week when I've got a bit of time. It has been pretty crazy the past couple of weeks.
can't wait to see you, in any pic, ladylike or not, I am sure you'll be perfect
Jul 1, 2012, 5:03pm   #11493
<3OOO~~~
is there any where in vegas/LA/OC/San diego that has IM clothing (preferably on sale)?
Jul 1, 2012, 5:11pm   #11494
Originally Posted by flower71
can't wait to see you, in any pic, ladylike or not, I am sure you'll be perfect
Flower, you're so sweet!
Jul 2, 2012, 3:04am   #11495
If anyone is interested Le BonMarche In Paris has these babies for sale right now for 75&euro;!!!!!!
Attached Images

Jul 3, 2012, 6:12pm   #11496
its a bit quiet here lately...
lets wake up ladies!

Rosie!!! in a yummy keni leather jacket, TDF alaia boots ( love these) and Proenza S. bag!
Attached Images

Jul 3, 2012, 6:33pm   #11497
Originally Posted by jellybebe
Just got a pair of anthracite/black Dickers for 20% off! If anyone is still looking for these (I'm in Canada) just let me know and I'll post the store where I got them. I think they ship internationally. Not sure of the sizes but they had last season's taupe (more of a dark grey/brown), camel and anthracite.
Thank you for posting this! I ordered a pair today, free shipping is to US too.
They came to around the same price as ordering from Matches or LVR, and I really liked last season's taupe.
Jul 3, 2012, 7:27pm   #11498
Barneys, Creatures of comfort , Heist !!! Ive personally bought from these places and they were all speedy transactions!
SF: Nida's, Metier, Elizabeth something...

Originally Posted by gymangel812
is there any where in vegas/LA/OC/San diego that has IM clothing (preferably on sale)?
Jul 3, 2012, 8:28pm   #11499
l
Originally Posted by amacasa
Barneys, Creatures of comfort , Heist !!! Ive personally bought from these places and they were all speedy transactions!
SF: Nida's, Metier, Elizabeth something...
Traffic in the Beverly Center in Los Angeles also sells IM. Not sure if they still have sale items though.
Jul 3, 2012, 9:45pm   #11500
Originally Posted by amacasa
its a bit quiet here lately...
lets wake up ladies!

Rosie!!! in a yummy keni leather jacket, TDF alaia boots ( love these) and Proenza S. bag!
Love this look!! I can't get enough of any pics featuring the Keni/Sade/Kady jacket!! Its my favorite!
Jul 4, 2012, 2:49am   #11501
http://www.montaignemarket.com has the Bekett instock right now hurry up! :)
Jul 4, 2012, 6:11am   #11502
E
I purchased my Isabel Marant Bekket sneaker in grey/taupe this weekend. Very happy with it!

I bought them in Antwerp at Graanmarkt13, they do have some sneakers left (which have not been reserved): gris, anthracite, red and green. They did not receive the gold, silver and beige version yet.
Jul 4, 2012, 1:49pm   #11503
p
Have been looking for the sold out Isabel Marant Reilly dress everywhere for months...

If anyone wants to sell it, please let me know and send a message!
Jul 5, 2012, 1:48am   #11504
LunAtic
Lovely IM stuff:0)
Jul 5, 2012, 5:44am   #11505
Hi everyone, so happy for everyone that managed to score a pair of IM high-top sneakers. I am still impatiently waiting for mine to arrive. Grrr...
After a lot of contemplation I decided to purchase the Merrys after the second mark down. They have just arrrived. I tried one on my right foot (I'm at work at the moment), but will need some more time to decide if I will keep them or not. They are cute, but HiromiT is right, they are narrow.

Finally, since it's been a while, I wanted to share another outfit pic. More pics can be found here if you're interested. Thanks so much for letting me share!
Attached Images

DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe