Home > >

Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

DISCUSSION CLOSED

May 21, 2012, 5:15pm   #10471
juneping
couch potato-ing
Originally Posted by soholaleni
Juneping,
I am looking in the email they sent to me, and I actually don't see a code. I assumed there was one in the email, but didn't look closely until now. I guess you don't need a code for the offer to apply, and when I go to the site, I don't see any details about a minimum you must spend. Sorry, thats not very helpful :(
i sent a message to them and heard back already. no free shipping unless more than 160 buck....
you can click on the * sign next to the free shipping ad....
May 21, 2012, 6:50pm   #10472
tonkamama
obsess with handbags
Today's outfit ~ Jafney dress with Malky trench coat

I found Malky looks great with dress or skirt.

My Ulyse jacket should be here on Wed.... can't wait!!

Last edited May 21, 2012 at 6:55pm.
May 21, 2012, 7:34pm   #10473
Tee
Originally Posted by Amsterdam
Thanks for all the kind words!

Another outfit pic, wearing the Etoile Fox jacket, belt from the '10 collection and Renells.

Gorgeous outfit! Love everything about it! You look stunning!

Originally Posted by tonkamama

Looking absolutely amazing like always Tonka! And I can't wait to see mod pics of you in the Ulyse! :) Awesome that you found one!!
May 21, 2012, 8:10pm   #10474
mandicakes
Originally Posted by birkingal
My understanding from what I gathered from my SA and the lovely Mandi (TPFer) is that it comes in black and framboise. It looks like the Keni as it doesn't have the belt along the hem. I don't think there are pics but it's less than half the price of the Keni.
Hi lovlies

The Kady is coming in three different colours - Black, Framboise (deep red kind of colour), and rust (a friend in France told me this colour as she went to IM store there).

It's a cross in style between the Keni and the Sade. It's very similar to the Sade cute, has the shoulder tabs at the top, quilting (like the Keni through the upper chest area), and 2x horizontal zips near the bust (like the Sade) and 2x diagonal zips at the front (like the Keni). No belt at the base.

It's from the Etoile range and approx half the price that IM leather jackets normally retail for. Absolutely gorgeous!
May 21, 2012, 8:12pm   #10475
mandicakes
Originally Posted by angelastoel
thanks, she already removed my pictures and sent me a message in a very irritated manner that she found it on google and I should be honored instead of angry... well if only she clearly stated it wasn't her in the picture and state where it is from I wouldn't had a problem with it. But luckily she took them off.
I'm glad it got sorted. I understand you wanting the reference back to your blog/you. Ebay listings and some people on there can really test us!
May 21, 2012, 8:28pm   #10476
mandicakes

I love this look! I can't believe you managed to snag the Ulyse jacket. What a find!

Amsterdam... killer styling

I thought I would share a pic of my IM Sherman puffer jacket (from Winter 2011 collection). A heap more pic's here http://www.findmeamuse.com/2012/05/i...er-jacket.html

May 21, 2012, 9:34pm   #10477
tonkamama
obsess with handbags
Originally Posted by Tee
Looking absolutely amazing like always Tonka! And I can't wait to see mod pics of you in the Ulyse! :) Awesome that you found one!!
Tee ~ Thank you and finally I can join the Ulyse club!

Originally Posted by mandicakes
I love this look! I can't believe you managed to snag the Ulyse jacket. What a find!

I thought I would share a pic of my IM Sherman puffer jacket (from Winter 2011 collection). A heap more pic's here http://www.findmeamuse.com/2012/05/i...er-jacket.html
mandicakes ~ Happy to see you on here again!! I bookmarked your blog and often referred to your blog for inspiration and useful "advance" info on new arrival items... (for example the new upcoming FW sneakers ... ). The architecture buildings were amazing too.

Love your new IM addition & your killer booties pairing!! They look super cool and chic together!!
May 21, 2012, 9:40pm   #10478
tonkamama
obsess with handbags
Hi lovlies

The Kady is coming in three different colours - Black, Framboise (deep red kind of colour), and rust (a friend in France told me this colour as she went to IM store there).

It's a cross in style between the Keni and the Sade. It's very similar to the Sade cute, has the shoulder tabs at the top, quilting (like the Keni through the upper chest area), and 2x horizontal zips near the bust (like the Sade) and 2x diagonal zips at the front (like the Keni). No belt at the base.

It's from the Etoile range and approx half the price that IM leather jackets normally retail for. Absolutely gorgeous!
mandicakes ~ So the Kady comes only 1/2 of the price?! Framboise color sounds exciting! I always love red color!

May I ask... what is your thought on the 2012 FW Hippo jacket and the cowgirl boots? Esp the cowgirl boots, are the more trendy or you think more "classic"?? Thank you.
May 21, 2012, 10:24pm   #10479
mandicakes
mandicakes ~ So the Kady comes only 1/2 of the price?! Framboise color sounds exciting! I always love red color!

May I ask... what is your thought on the 2012 FW Hippo jacket and the cowgirl boots? Esp the cowgirl boots, are the more trendy or you think more "classic"?? Thank you.

Thanks your so sweet! I really liked the quilting on the Hippo jacket. I'm funny with jackets though, especially the beaded ones. I like to see them first before ordering. I loved the Milwauke boot in black (this one but black) http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-maran...ke-boot-62381/ I think they will be the more classic of the boots (my opinion), even though they are still 'trendy' too.

I loved the David coat and the red Rodwell pants (look 24) http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-maran...look-24-11878/
Also the Wilem dress (look 19) but not sure if the shirring will suit me. Crossing fingers http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-maran...look-19-11909/

The Kady jacket is suppose to be (approximate price here) under 700 pounds. Sorry I've been MIA. I find it difficult to maintain everything these days unfortunately. Hey did you see that the new collection sneakers have hit Paris already? I've seen the blue and black. That means they should only be a few weeks off other stores I think. I need more time to save!!!!
May 21, 2012, 10:46pm   #10480
tonkamama
obsess with handbags
Thanks your so sweet! I really liked the quilting on the Hippo jacket. I'm funny with jackets though, especially the beaded ones. I like to see them first before ordering. I loved the Milwauke boot in black (this one but black) http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-maran...ke-boot-62381/ I think they will be the more classic of the boots (my opinion), even though they are still 'trendy' too.

I loved the David coat and the red Rodwell pants (look 24) http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-maran...look-24-11878/
Also the Wilem dress (look 19) but not sure if the shirring will suit me. Crossing fingers http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-maran...look-19-11909/

The Kady jacket is suppose to be (approximate price here) under 700 pounds. Sorry I've been MIA. I find it difficult to maintain everything these days unfortunately. Hey did you see that the new collection sneakers have hit Paris already? I've seen the blue and black. That means they should only be a few weeks off other stores I think. I need more time to save!!!!
Thank you Mandi!! You have amazing taste!! David coat is sure a stable classic piece and the red Rodwell pants are so chic... going to be on my wishlist!!

For rest of the FW 2012 line... I am not too crazy for the cowgirl shirts and pants, except the cowgirl boots!! I know there are another lower cone heels version which I may have a chance to order them.... so I will see.

I saw few FW new sneakers collection are up on eBay with crazy $ tag and the blue color ones are TDF!! These are going to be my 1st high top sneakers collection so I have the grey (Bekett) and black (Bazil??) ones on my wish list....
May 22, 2012, 4:43am   #10481
DollyAntics
Obsessed.

Ohhhhh I'm so obsessed with her high tops!! Where did you see the black ones? Are they the black python print? TIA!
May 22, 2012, 6:43am   #10482
chantal

Tonkamama you look AMAZING! I am so glad we found the Ulyse, you are going to rock it! What arm swag do you have going on there? I am loving your whole look!
May 22, 2012, 6:50am   #10483
soholaleni
Hi lovlies

Thanks for the info!! Thats soo helpful! I think the drop in price is the best part :)
May 22, 2012, 6:52am   #10484
soholaleni
Originally Posted by juneping
i sent a message to them and heard back already. no free shipping unless more than 160 buck....
you can click on the * sign next to the free shipping ad....
Oh thanks, surprised I was so blind and didn't see that!
May 22, 2012, 7:23am   #10485
n
nycbagfiend

looking lovely as usual, tonka! you're also making a great case for the malky!

can't wait to see the ulyse on you!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >