Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Mar 20, 2011, 5:59pm   #61
French75
Thank you very much simone !
It's funny because I asked the SA today about the prices in the US (I'm going to NYC on vacation soon and will be located near the IM store). But she told me it's more expensive than in France, even with the USD/EUR exchange rate, it won't be interesting for me (that must be expensive then !)
The first dress (from the show) is 740 EUR in Paris
The white dress is only 180 EUR (it's the Etoile IM collection, less expensive)

Originally Posted by simone72
Beautiful lot! I was wondering as far as pricing how much were the dresses I am comparing to the US, the first dress is my favorite of the collection, lucky gal!
Mar 20, 2011, 7:55pm   #62
simone72
Sweet and sassy
Originally Posted by French75
Thank you very much simone !
It's funny because I asked the SA today about the prices in the US (I'm going to NYC on vacation soon and will be located near the IM store). But she told me it's more expensive than in France, even with the USD/EUR exchange rate, it won't be interesting for me (that must be expensive then !)
The first dress (from the show) is 740 EUR in Paris
The white dress is only 180 EUR (it's the Etoile IM collection, less expensive)
Pretty interesting the white dress here is $315 on Netaporter but only available in indigo and the other I have seen over a thousand, it's wonderful you have the IM store locally and can access to a lot more stock and availability.It is very hard here to shop her line since most is done online and to figure out what size is good.I have a few pieces from her fall line and spring I will post soon :)
Mar 21, 2011, 7:40am   #63
French75
Originally Posted by simone72
Pretty interesting the white dress here is $315 on Netaporter but only available in indigo and the other I have seen over a thousand, it's wonderful you have the IM store locally and can access to a lot more stock and availability.It is very hard here to shop her line since most is done online and to figure out what size is good.I have a few pieces from her fall line and spring I will post soon :)
It's true that it's not easy to pick up the right size... the white dress is size 1 and the purple dress is size 3 !!! lol
I can't wait to see what pieces you have
Mar 21, 2011, 2:27pm   #64
PrincessBal
Here is my new Gary Jacket from the Etoile line:

Mar 21, 2011, 4:39pm   #65
simone72
Sweet and sassy
So pretty PrincessBal!
I have some pieces to share from the Etoile line but not really into modeling so I will just post pics:
Here's my boucle jacket from 2010-11 fall
Mar 21, 2011, 4:43pm   #66
simone72
Sweet and sassy
And here's my Etoile skirt from Spring 2011 with the stars and circles pattern
Mar 21, 2011, 4:45pm   #67
simone72
Sweet and sassy
This skirt is from 2010

Mar 21, 2011, 4:48pm   #68
simone72
Sweet and sassy
Kim ruched top
Mar 21, 2011, 4:49pm   #69
simone72
Sweet and sassy
Terence burnout tee

Mar 21, 2011, 8:57pm   #70
hktaitai
Originally Posted by French75
I went to Isabel Marant today and bought a few goodies. 2 dresses + a necklace + 3 bracelets.

IM Dress 1

IM dress 2

IM necklace

IM turquoise bracelets
Lovely purchases, French 75!
So the turquoise bracelets are a 3-piece set?
Mar 21, 2011, 9:00pm   #71
hktaitai
Originally Posted by PrincessBal
Here is my new Gary Jacket from the Etoile line:

Lovely modelling pic, PrincessBal! Also love how you wear the McQueen scarf with the Gary - they are a perfect match.
I've got the same jacket :)
Mar 21, 2011, 9:07pm   #72
hktaitai
Got a few lovely items from the 11SS collection, both mainline and Etoile...

Etoile SAM cashmere-mix scarves (made in Italy!), one in turquoise, one in black:
Attached Images

Mar 21, 2011, 9:11pm   #73
hktaitai
Then, Etoile CLIVE linen jacket (with grosgrain belt), and two GARY jackets (charcoal, and light grey)...
Attached Images

Mar 21, 2011, 9:18pm   #74
hktaitai
Finally, my fave jackets from the mainline, including the Chanel-esque ELALI in ecru with black leather trim, and the fab sleeveless JANO with feather, crystal (glass?) and brass chain trim...

Hope you gals like these
Attached Images

Mar 21, 2011, 9:32pm   #75
DollyAntics
Obsessed.
^^ Great collection! LOVE the Jano!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >