Home > >

Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jul 1, 2012, 3:42pm   #11491
flower71
flower71
Hi girls! Just came back from a few days down South and the sun did a lot of good to all of us! well, I guess the mosquitoes had a feast too...
Hope you all had a great weekend and I am so proud of myself, I haven't bought anything IM on sale these last few weeks...:)
Jul 1, 2012, 3:45pm   #11492
flower71
flower71
Originally Posted by birkingal
Oops! just saw this. I'm sooo NOT ladylike. LOL! I'll do a mod pic hopefully later in the week when I've got a bit of time. It has been pretty crazy the past couple of weeks.
can't wait to see you, in any pic, ladylike or not, I am sure you'll be perfect
Jul 1, 2012, 6:03pm   #11493
gymangel812
<3OOO~~~
is there any where in vegas/LA/OC/San diego that has IM clothing (preferably on sale)?
Jul 1, 2012, 6:11pm   #11494
birkingal
Originally Posted by flower71
can't wait to see you, in any pic, ladylike or not, I am sure you'll be perfect
Flower, you're so sweet!
Jul 2, 2012, 4:04am   #11495
lala1
If anyone is interested Le BonMarche In Paris has these babies for sale right now for 75&euro;!!!!!!
Attached Images

Jul 3, 2012, 7:12pm   #11496
amacasa
its a bit quiet here lately...
lets wake up ladies!

Rosie!!! in a yummy keni leather jacket, TDF alaia boots ( love these) and Proenza S. bag!
Attached Images

Jul 3, 2012, 7:33pm   #11497
dorcast
Originally Posted by jellybebe
Just got a pair of anthracite/black Dickers for 20% off! If anyone is still looking for these (I'm in Canada) just let me know and I'll post the store where I got them. I think they ship internationally. Not sure of the sizes but they had last season's taupe (more of a dark grey/brown), camel and anthracite.
Thank you for posting this! I ordered a pair today, free shipping is to US too.
They came to around the same price as ordering from Matches or LVR, and I really liked last season's taupe.
Jul 3, 2012, 8:27pm   #11498
amacasa
Barneys, Creatures of comfort , Heist !!! Ive personally bought from these places and they were all speedy transactions!
SF: Nida's, Metier, Elizabeth something...

Originally Posted by gymangel812
is there any where in vegas/LA/OC/San diego that has IM clothing (preferably on sale)?
Jul 3, 2012, 9:28pm   #11499
l
lil tote
Originally Posted by amacasa
Barneys, Creatures of comfort , Heist !!! Ive personally bought from these places and they were all speedy transactions!
SF: Nida's, Metier, Elizabeth something...
Traffic in the Beverly Center in Los Angeles also sells IM. Not sure if they still have sale items though.
Jul 3, 2012, 10:45pm   #11500
soholaleni
Originally Posted by amacasa
its a bit quiet here lately...
lets wake up ladies!

Rosie!!! in a yummy keni leather jacket, TDF alaia boots ( love these) and Proenza S. bag!
Love this look!! I can't get enough of any pics featuring the Keni/Sade/Kady jacket!! Its my favorite!
Jul 4, 2012, 3:49am   #11501
lala1
http://www.montaignemarket.com has the Bekett instock right now hurry up! :)
Jul 4, 2012, 7:11am   #11502
E
ElleFlowers
I purchased my Isabel Marant Bekket sneaker in grey/taupe this weekend. Very happy with it!

I bought them in Antwerp at Graanmarkt13, they do have some sneakers left (which have not been reserved): gris, anthracite, red and green. They did not receive the gold, silver and beige version yet.
Jul 4, 2012, 2:49pm   #11503
p
pipou
Have been looking for the sold out Isabel Marant Reilly dress everywhere for months...

If anyone wants to sell it, please let me know and send a message!
Jul 5, 2012, 2:48am   #11504
lovely64
LunAtic
Lovely IM stuff:0)
Jul 5, 2012, 6:44am   #11505
Kaypa
Hi everyone, so happy for everyone that managed to score a pair of IM high-top sneakers. I am still impatiently waiting for mine to arrive. Grrr...
After a lot of contemplation I decided to purchase the Merrys after the second mark down. They have just arrrived. I tried one on my right foot (I'm at work at the moment), but will need some more time to decide if I will keep them or not. They are cute, but HiromiT is right, they are narrow.

Finally, since it's been a while, I wanted to share another outfit pic. More pics can be found here if you're interested. Thanks so much for letting me share!
Attached Images

DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >