Home > >

how to wear your chanel jacket...

POST A REPLY

May 9, 2012, 11:01am   #1276
b
baglover1979
Originally Posted by H_addict
Can somebody tell me the season this jacket (providing it's CHANEL ) is from? TIA
I love this look, very classy!
Jun 22, 2012, 2:41am   #1277
Elsie87
Glamazon
Wearing a Chanel jacket with a vintage Chanel bag:

Jun 26, 2012, 8:47am   #1278
t
tanty.e
Originally Posted by ladysarah

what a lucky find! well done you - we need more modelling shots!

here is one of my fave looks - its not an actual CHANEL jacket - its CHANEL inspired....
You look totally FABULOUS !!!!! ^^
Jun 26, 2012, 10:57am   #1279
bry_dee
Sofa King Pissed
Originally Posted by Elsie87
Wearing a Chanel jacket with a vintage Chanel bag:

Wow your jacket looks amazing!
Jun 27, 2012, 4:10am   #1280
Elsie87
Glamazon
Originally Posted by bry_dee
Wow your jacket looks amazing!
Thank you!
Jul 31, 2012, 4:56am   #1281
ladysarah
any new fab jackets to post ? chanel inspired top shop, zara or j.crew always gets my vote... which means plenty of cash left over for that dream holiday...
Jul 31, 2012, 3:40pm   #1282
annemerrick
Here is a photo of my Chanel jacket. Wish I had a modeling shot. I have only worn it once with black leather shorts, slouchy white t. It then became too hot! Cannot wait for fall and the opportunity to wear again!
Attached Images

Aug 1, 2012, 9:31am   #1283
ladysarah
Originally Posted by annemerrick
Here is a photo of my Chanel jacket. Wish I had a modeling shot. I have only worn it once with black leather shorts, slouchy white t. It then became too hot! Cannot wait for fall and the opportunity to wear again!
that looks like a lovely 80's piece. Either early Lagerfield (cc buttons) or late pre-Karl. The quality was amazing in those pieces. I also like the sound of the way you are giving it a fresh twist with shorts and a white t. Do get some photos done - sounds fab.
Last edited Aug 1, 2012 at 9:32am. Reason: my spelling is just quelle horriblé
Aug 7, 2012, 2:26am   #1284
p
purplebirkins
Originally Posted by onebagatime

Hello, Everyone. Would like to share my C jacket I got from end of season last winter. Thanks for letting me^^
Oh you must post a larger photo! This is the 11a pre fall Byzantine jacket right? My local store only had the ivory version and I've been dying to find one in black. Please post more pics?!
Aug 7, 2012, 5:59am   #1285
ladysarah
what do you think of this 'CHANEL' JACKET/SUIT? I SAW IT A TOPSHOP - I thought it looked great - nice sexy cut, convincing tweed and plenty of loose change from the 5K that a CHANEL original would cost these days...
Attached Images

Aug 7, 2012, 10:58am   #1286
4Elegance
what do you think of this 'CHANEL' JACKET/SUIT? I SAW IT A TOPSHOP - I thought it looked great - nice sexy cut, convincing tweed and plenty of loose change from the 5K that a CHANEL original would cost these days...
I'm not crazy about it. Looks a bit boxy and seems that the material is a bit stiff IMHO. I think you can find others
Aug 8, 2012, 1:53pm   #1287
ladysarah
I LOVE 'chanel' from top shop actually! and here is Fiona Bruce with the real thing. I am not at all into 'celebrities' but I rather like Fiona's style...
Attached Images

Aug 8, 2012, 7:09pm   #1288
L
Louboufan
what a lucky find! well done you - we need more modelling shots!

here is one of my fave looks - its not an actual CHANEL jacket - its CHANEL inspired....
Aug 19, 2012, 1:21am   #1289
m
mil10
I LOVE 'chanel' from top shop actually! and here is Fiona Bruce with the real thing. I am not at all into 'celebrities' but I rather like Fiona's style...

OMG - I love this thread So much great style.
Is the Top Shop jacket from the new collection? I like it!
Aug 19, 2012, 6:53am   #1290
clarkda
i dont really like it, the fabric looks a bit cheap. looks like a 90's outfit you could find for a couple of dollars in a charity shop..getting a bit of a Clueless vibe
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >