Home > >

How many pairs of jeans do you have?

POST A REPLY

Jan 23, 2008, 11:59pm   #46
LavenderIce
Vintage CLs please
I buy most of my jeans on sale. Most of the ones I have are bootcut or straight leg. I hate being so short that all (except for one) have to be hemmed. The ones I have are:

1 Chip and Pepper Olivia jean (bought full price)
4 James Jeans the basic 5 pocket bootcut (all from a sample sale)
2 Joe's honey
2 Earnest Sewn Hefner
1 7FAM Lucy
1 TR Johnny
1 Not Your Daughter's Jeans

It's tough because the ones that go on sale are not my first choice in terms of finish. I also had some Old Navy, Express, and NY & Co pairs that I have since given away. Ever since I went premium I cannot go back.
Jan 24, 2008, 6:29am   #47
l
lumy_
I have like 15-20, but I only use like 3 or 4 of them. I prefer dresses or skirts.
Jan 24, 2008, 7:07am   #48
wordpast
Maybe about 2 dozen. There are only 2 that I wear on a regular basis. Because of this, I refuse to buy anymore jeans.
Jan 24, 2008, 11:34pm   #49
l
lesypersound
15-20
in the span of two weeks i probably wear 6 different pairs... i have a few random hard to wear ones like bright red and bright purple. others are on raws reserve that i got on sale. :] i've stopped this habit...but i do need ONE more high quality not overdyed pair of black skinnies.
Jan 24, 2008, 11:36pm   #50
s
soundjade
TOO many. the last time i counted it was 35 but that was a while ago BEFORE i made a bunch of purchases =X sad thing is i only wear 'em on weekends now since i work =( maybe i ought to switch jobs haha
Jan 24, 2008, 11:39pm   #51
donnydp
Vanessa_CA
During the winter months I wear dark denims I have about 10 pairs and the summer months I wear lighter colored denims, I have about 10 pairs as well. Among all my jeans, I only own 1 designer pair, it's my seven jeans I bought from TJ Maxx and fits me perfectly. My second most expensive jeans are 2 pairs of Armani Exchange jeans. The rest are from Express, American Eagle Outfitters, Ann Taylor Loft, and Sun Pacwear.
Jan 25, 2008, 12:01am   #52
l
lesypersound
that's really interesting...and i never knew TJMaxx carried Sevens. heh. In the past two and a half years I've bought 80% designer or jeans that retail for about US$150 ...once i spent 230$ (japanese repro/ish)...the rest are the affordable brands like Cheap Monday, BDG, Lux. haha.

heh, i remember now that i tallyed my jeans a while ago when i was feeling mad guilty and stupid for buying four more pairs of jeans in the span of a week (acne, whyred, brick 912 jbrands, and red a77s...all of which were 50%+ off):

Jbrand = 4
912 brick, vintage blue (the only one @ full price back in 05), brown
910 chapagne

April 77 = 4
Joey Colordrive grey, neon, red
Joey Overdrive

Swedish denim = 4
Cheap Monday Tight sz 25 and 26
Acne Tube in Cash
Whyred Dee in Unwashed

Japanese denim = 2
PBJ Women's narrow
Skull Lindas

Italian denim = 2
MissSixty New Tommy '02 or '03
GStar some kind of distressed boot cut w/ flap pockets '04.. amazing fit at the waist and butt ...not the case anymore w/ gstar...yeesh.

Urban Outfitters house brand = 3
BDG/LUX--pair of shorts and two skinnies

...19. how shameful. heh. not counting old odd pairs of crappy levis, guess, and the gap jeans. too much.
Jan 25, 2008, 2:15am   #53
B
Bunnygrl75
Originally Posted by venusfly
LOL! Sorry Bunnygrl, but I just love to dress up - I think I was born in the wrong century. I loathe those juicy couture tracksuits and uggs, don't own a pair of sneakers either and have gone for years without owning a single pair of jeans. My friends all know me and we laugh about the fact that I'm always "dressed-up" even when I'm casual....
I bow in your presence! HAHA I wish I had that kind of energy, but alas I am lazy ! KUDOS to you
Jan 25, 2008, 2:23am   #54
K
KristyDarling
I have 10 pairs. 3 of them give me muffin top, though, so I really only wear 7!
Jan 25, 2008, 2:36am   #55
Coach Superfan
is playing catch up
Lets open the closet and see..

1 TR Joeys Japanese non stretc denim circa 2004
2 Paper Denim and Cloth both bootleg
2 Joes (forgot style names!)
3 7FAM - orig bootcut, Flynt, one wit sworovski crystals,
3 Citizens of humanity - 2 Ingrid low waist flair, 1 Naomi stretch with Pink/Orange argyle
2 Rock & Republics - Kiedis skull & Scorpions w/ silver hardware
1 hudson w/ classic triangle pockets
1 J Brand black skinny jeans (my recent purchase as of last week!)

I wear COh the most for casual outtings, R&R dressed up going out.. hudsons & J brand less than a month old, so still workin them into the rotation
Jun 5, 2009, 10:36pm   #56
spylove22
interesting thread, bump :)
I think in the 20's.
Jun 5, 2009, 11:26pm   #57
madamelizaking
Loubouholic
...I think I need to go jeans shopping...I have 5 pairs! WOW, i really need jeans...
Jun 6, 2009, 10:49am   #58
s
sunny100
I have too many for my own good. I used to like Gap/Banana Republic jeans but since I bought my first pair of Rock & Republic, I never went back. Then I expanded to True Religion, it was love love love for me. Overall, I think I have about 40ish pairs of R&R and TR and of course, they were either on sale or from ebay, I could never shell out $200+ for a pair of jeans except for one time which I had to have that pair (ddduh!!).

I'm a SAHM so that's all I ever wear. I have lots of dresses but I find it's much easier just to pull on a pair of jeans, nice top/tee, heels/flip flops & I'm done....lol. Even in my denim, I find myself looking more polished than most people I see in the street.

I wish I have the energy to dress up (minus the denim) like venusfly. I find it's too much effort to put an outfit together with the heels to match but then, where do I go. Shopping, soccer fields, driving the kids here and there, what's the point of dressing up.
Jun 6, 2009, 11:10am   #59
CEC.LV4eva
Bal_RO_Céline
more than 30 with all kinds of styles (skinny, straight, bootleg, flare, boy-cut....etc)

Brands: Parasuco, 7 for All Mankind, Space fB, Miss Sixty, Guess, and Levi's
Jun 6, 2009, 11:17am   #60
fieryfashionist
aka Minal :)
At least 40-50... and of those, I must have like 20 pairs to bring to the tailor. I haven't even been wearing jeans that often though (mostly dresses).
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >