Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Help! Desperately Looking for Vera Wang Lavender Trench Coat.

POST A REPLY

May 11, 2008, 6:10pm   #1
k
kshin30
Ladies,

The other day at the mall I saw a lady wearing a Vera Wang Lavender Label Tiered Trench Coat from her resort collection. I fell in love with it. I tried calling SAKS, NM and Bergdorfs. They are all sold out. If you have seen it somewhere could you let me know. Shopbop carried it too but sold out. I guess it went on sale and it sold fast. Below is a link, I have been looking everywhere for a size 6 or 8. Hope you can help. Thanks

http://www.shopbop.com/tiered-hem-tr...4441810003.htm
May 11, 2008, 6:45pm   #2
mooks
Have you contacted VW direct?
May 11, 2008, 8:17pm   #3
k
kshin30
Hi Mooks,

I did and the girl said it was sold out on ShopBop and the major department stores. So I have to try the smaller boutiques.
May 17, 2008, 11:36am   #4
s
simmy1995
Hi,
I just purchased this exact tiered trench coat last night at Neiman's in Houston. It was the only one left, but luckily it was my size. What I wanted to suggest to you is... if you have a sales associate you go to frequently at one of these major department stores, you can ask them to look up the item in their computer system and see if any of their other stores still have it in stock. You have to leave your credit card number and once they find one in your size/color, they will automatically charge your card and ship the item directly to you. They will do this for sale items as well (the Vera Wang trench has now been marked down to $243). I don't think calling the corporate NM customer service will yield the same results, as I believe they only check inventory for their website sales. But I've had my sales associate help locate a different size before, and have had really good luck in finding it at some other store.

Hope this helps. Good luck, as this trench is super cute!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >