POST A REPLY

Apr 17, 2008, 1:47pm   #1
not a kiwi!
I wear a headband almost every day, but after about an hour I always get a headache from it and have to take it off for a little bit. Does this happen to anyone else?
Apr 17, 2008, 1:51pm   #2
Yes this used to happen to me sometimes when I wore headbands. Its probably a good idea to try it on if you can before buying to make sure its not too tight.
Apr 17, 2008, 1:52pm   #3
everything is peachy
It happens to me with some headbands. I like getting ones that are padded at the temples. If they are too tight, I stretch them out by putting books, table, chair, pillows, anything in between them and leave it for a day or two. Sounds weird, but it works!
Apr 17, 2008, 6:09pm   #4
Yes, that's why I don't wear handbands. The other reason I don't wear them is because sometimes they slip off.
Apr 17, 2008, 6:28pm   #5
spidey kisses
i dont get a headache. but my head gets really sore.. haha.

headbands dont work on me
Apr 17, 2008, 6:29pm   #6
C
This happens to me too! Anyway to get them to stop? This also happens if I wear my hair up for too long :(
Apr 17, 2008, 6:31pm   #7
OH OH ME TOO! But only some headbands.. If it happens that's the last time I'll ever use it..
Apr 17, 2008, 6:32pm   #8
I get this a lot, especially since I wear glasses. I find that fabric headbands give me less of a headache.
Apr 17, 2008, 7:51pm   #9
r
Yes and i hate it, that is why i never wear them !
Apr 17, 2008, 8:56pm   #10
Originally Posted by lv-lover
Yes, that's why I don't wear handbands. The other reason I don't wear them is because sometimes they slip off.

DITTO!!!!!!
Apr 17, 2008, 9:52pm   #11
yes! me too! sometimes if i have my hair up in a ponytail it starts hurting too. its a shame because i love headbands!
Apr 17, 2008, 9:59pm   #12
This happens to me as well! It also happens if I wear glasses or sunglasses for too long. Or if I wear headphones that go behind my ear for a long time.

The only seem that seems to help is to just not wear anything that touches the area behind my ears for too long. So I only wear my stretchy elastic headband to hold my hair back when I'm working out. Sucks because some of those JCrew type headbands could be so cute!
Apr 17, 2008, 11:13pm   #13
Prima Donna Assoluta
All the time! I usually have to get it off for like, half and hour and then put it back on.
Apr 18, 2008, 1:45am   #14
Chanelaholic
always!! that's why I don't wear them!
Apr 18, 2008, 2:58am   #15
Originally Posted by peach.
It happens to me with some headbands. I like getting ones that are padded at the temples. If they are too tight, I stretch them out by putting books, table, chair, pillows, anything in between them and leave it for a day or two. Sounds weird, but it works!
I will have to try this!! thanks for the tip!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe