Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Fashion's Night Out - Thursday 9/6/2012

POST A REPLY

Aug 20, 2012, 9:06pm   #1
J
Jesssh
Check http://fashionsnightout.com/ for events in your area.
Aug 20, 2012, 10:09pm   #2
4Elegance
Thanks for the info. Have you attended? If so which city and how was it?
Aug 20, 2012, 10:26pm   #3
J
Jesssh
Originally Posted by 4Elegance
Thanks for the info. Have you attended? If so which city and how was it?
Not me. This is the first time I've heard of it. There are a lot of events going on at the local mall-z. Who can resist a night out of SHOPPING?
Aug 21, 2012, 10:54am   #4
A
AmeeLVSBags
I went the first year, my local NM had an event. It has grown to much bogger event lately. It would be something fun to do with girlfriends.
Aug 21, 2012, 3:29pm   #5
t
tatsu_k
I was in the City last year and the year before that, it was fun, remember getting autographs from VS angels. My question is, can u just go there? For example, i really would like to see Mira Duma (Russian socialite) and they say she will be hosting @ ferragamo. So, u can just go there and hang? Or do you have to buy stuff? Or there are lists u have to get on in order to come in? Sorry for all the questions, i just really want to take full advantage of the nite, since its only once a year, and i do live in NYC now :)
Aug 21, 2012, 3:40pm   #6
DC-Cutie
For some retailers/designers you need an invite. When in doubt, call the store. I went to an event at DVF one year without an invite.
Aug 22, 2012, 4:47pm   #7
t
timhulio
Thanks for the info.
Sep 5, 2012, 7:12pm   #8
J
Jesssh
Fashion's Night Out is THIS THURSDAY NIGHT in case you want to go. Check the website in the OP.
Sep 5, 2012, 8:51pm   #9
Shopmore
If you are going to any of the FNO events, are you dressing up? I am thinking about it, but haven't decided what look to go with. Any sggestions or ideas?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >