POST A REPLY

Mar 16, 2010, 9:59pm   #31
express has some cute stuff especially the "work", dressed up look which suits my style though it's been getting pricy for me but the coupons help alot.
Mar 17, 2010, 12:59am   #32
PT Anthropologist
Originally Posted by trueshoelove2
oh I love their work clothes...they make me wish I had to dress up for my job lol. I did just get a nice dress since I have to give a presentation for my research soon. It looks like a black high waisted skirt and white top, but its a dress so its easier to put on :) love ittt!
ooh i saw that dress online and wanted to try it on but they didnt have my size at the store )next size up looked humongo) any modelling pics??
Mar 17, 2010, 1:27am   #33
GOODBYE BREAKING BAD
I used to work at Express in college. I spent a nice chunk of my paycheck there. Now, however, I don't spend a whole lot of time in Express. I guess I tend to migrate over to Ann Taylor Loft, White House/Black Market, and Banana Republic more often.
Mar 17, 2010, 1:33am   #34
aka Minal :)
Ahh, I used to shop here SO much when I was younger! Hell, I still buy stuff there often enough. Hmm, I think the last purchases I made were the sequined front tank in at least five colors haha, and a couple of those open front shawl cardis (black, burgundy and grey). Actually, no, the most recent stuff = a super cute burgundy sweater dress ($19.99 on sale), three beaded cardis that were originally $69ish down to $20ish and a black high waisted pencil skirt (also on sale for $20ish)... love the sales!
Mar 17, 2010, 1:37am   #35
aka Minal :)
I actually wore that black beaded cardi last week!
Mar 17, 2010, 9:29am   #36
C
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by fieryfashionist
I actually wore that black beaded cardi last week!
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...bdayoutfit.jpg
Love the outfit!
Mar 17, 2010, 9:51am   #37
PerpetuallyPenniless
^^ LOVE that!

Maybe Express read this thread. $30 off $75 purchase through Sunday online (code 4227) or in stores. Guess where I'm going tonight...
Mar 17, 2010, 11:29am   #38
Originally Posted by kookycookie
ooh i saw that dress online and wanted to try it on but they didnt have my size at the store )next size up looked humongo) any modelling pics??
Haha I'll try! I can never ever get good pictures in my apartment...I think the lighting sucks lol.
Mar 17, 2010, 12:13pm   #39
C
Account Deactivated
EXPRESS COUPON
http://www.express.com/assets/cms/co...f-homepage.pdf
$30 off of $75
$15 off of $30
Exp March 21

Mar 17, 2010, 8:12pm   #40
Finally saving!!
thank you ladies!
Mar 18, 2010, 10:24am   #41
PerpetuallyPenniless
I went to Express last night and am sad to report I found nothing of serious interest. But since the coupon expires Sunday I did end up buying a few cardis and a few button ups on sale. 2 button ups and 2 cardis for $60 after coupon... so not bad.

I might order the cropped blazer online. They don't carry it in my store (yet?) and it does look cute, but since their sizing is so inconsistent I'm a tad hestitant.

I am wearing my Express studded blazer today (pic in outfit of the day thread and on my blog). Here's a close up shot. I this blazer
Mar 18, 2010, 10:56am   #42
^Oh I always loved that blazer, but my dumb Express sold out of my size before I could get one!

kooky, I'm still working on your modeling pic of the black and white dress. The lighting in my apartment is too bad to take a good one AND the internet is too slow to upload them gosh I suck hahaha. I'll do it this weekend when I'm home with good lighting and wifi.
Mar 18, 2010, 11:07am   #43
PerpetuallyPenniless
^^ Can you believe I scored it on clearance a few months ago? I paid $10!!
Mar 18, 2010, 11:09am   #44
Loubie-Happy
Express is the best! I'm guilty of spending lots of money there at least twice a month
Mar 18, 2010, 11:32am   #45
C
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by PurseAddict79
I went to Express last night and am sad to report I found nothing of serious interest. But since the coupon expires Sunday I did end up buying a few cardis and a few button ups on sale. 2 button ups and 2 cardis for $60 after coupon... so not bad.

I might order the cropped blazer online. They don't carry it in my store (yet?) and it does look cute, but since their sizing is so inconsistent I'm a tad hestitant.

I am wearing my Express studded blazer today (pic in outfit of the day thread and on my blog). Here's a close up shot. I this blazer
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Pic003-3.jpg
I love the blazer! Just because of you I gotta go buy this and more clothes
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe