POST A REPLY

Mar 3, 2008, 8:34am   #91
a
The Gold Closet

Katie Lee Joel's dressing room in March's Town and Country reads like a jewelry box from the Deco era. Designer Nate Berkus and architect Ahmad Sardar-Afkhami used $25,000 worth of gold-leaf transform a 105 sq. ft. vestibule between the master bedroom and bath into a glimmering, 1930's style boudoir.

Moschino Creative Director Rossella Jardini

"One of Jardini's many closets overflows with Hermès bags and vintage YSL and Moschino pieces."

If you've ever bought Moschino, you'll know that it's a fashion company with a great sense of style and humor and never takes itself too seriously. Such is the case with the Tool Box train case above.
Mar 6, 2008, 4:56am   #92
Bag Lover Downunder
I definitely don't have enough closet space now!
Mar 6, 2008, 7:49am   #93
a

Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler & her 200 square foot closet as photographed by Paul Costello for the April '07 issue of InStyle.

This 400 square foot closet, as featured in the Feb '07 issue of Domino, belongs to Charlotte boutique owner Laura Vinroot Poole.

I wish I had the extra space to begin with.
Mar 6, 2008, 1:16pm   #94
LV-Balenciaga-Chanel
OMG!! I'm dreaming to have a closet like these!!!!
Mar 6, 2008, 9:19pm   #95
s.n.o.r.e.
oh lord. i can't look at this. it's just too depressing. you should all check out peanutbabycakes's closet over in the bag showcase forum. her closet is amazing.
Mar 6, 2008, 11:56pm   #96
looking at these amazing closets made me realize that i'm probably too short for all of them! i already need a step stool for my tiny, tiny closet already celebs' closets really look like boutiques!
Mar 8, 2008, 12:21am   #97
I'd want a closet mixed of rachel bilson n victoria beckham
Mar 19, 2008, 2:39am   #98
Keep the pics coming ladies! Truly inspirational... now, if only we had that kind of space here in Singapore where the average public housing apartments are around 127 square metres
Mar 19, 2008, 11:30am   #99
Originally Posted by jan1nec
can't get enough of mariah's shoe and clothing closets!!

I'd be running through this like a kid in a candy store I love it!!!!
Mar 24, 2008, 11:01am   #100
a
from a issue of O at Home magazine
L.A. event planner Mindy Weiss

Weiss has a ultra femme cotton-candy pink closet area, complete with tufted ceilings and shelves for her collection of lady-head vases.

Also from the same mag a nice closet small spaced closet, Im not a big fan of wallpaper but it works well here.

Girly vanity spaces

Mar 24, 2008, 11:49am   #101
I absoultely have to have a vanity now
Mar 24, 2008, 10:01pm   #102
Thank you so much for the pics allen! loving all the closets
Mar 25, 2008, 9:20am   #103
why yes, it was
i love this thread
stunning closets
Mar 25, 2008, 10:30am   #104
ladyjane
AHHHH, the eye candy!! I love it! Im actually looking at apartments right now and Ive been trying to find 2-3 bedrooms so I can convert a room. one day I tell you I will have an amazing closet, it's my dream. I think Ive been obsessed since I saw clueless back in the day when her whole closet was electric and it was "fetching" her clothes for her. drooling over the thought of a gorgeous closet right now. thanks for all the pics ladies!
Mar 26, 2008, 6:45am   #105
a
I dream of having a vanity area that connects my dream closet to my bathroom area.

So here are more pics

POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe