POST A REPLY

Jan 17, 2008, 3:43am   #31
a
I remember seeing Kimora Lee's closet on Cribs and it comes close to Mariah Carey's! I also remember seeing Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon's Closet on Oprah. That woman can have as many shoes as she wants.

Kim Cattrall

Quote:
White Lucite, silver-framed doors conceal the actress's 44-square-foot closet with its double-hung racks and endless shelves of shoes and purses. The closet she created—"a sanctuary with sunlight," she says—is a sort of isthmus between bedroom and bath. "I never had a space like this," she says of the shoe shelves loosely arranged by heel (high or low) or toe (open or closed). "I used to have one tiny rack I shared with my ex, so I used to put my shoes all over the house. They were displayed like art."
Jan 17, 2008, 10:39am   #32
ALL THE BAGS!
I have a 9' closet and it never seems to be big enough. How much room do you suppose these women average?
Jan 18, 2008, 1:02pm   #33
oh so fabuleuse
Mariah Carey, Kimora Lee Simmons, Carrie's cozy closet on SATC
Jan 19, 2008, 8:09am   #34
Watch "The Cove"
i love this thread...keeps me inspired.

some of them are too austere, like oprah's and some are too much like a tea salon, but i now know i like clean, organized, bright, but not plain..must have a bit of personality. basically mariah carey's. :)
Jan 23, 2008, 3:43am   #35
a
Gisele Bundchen's closet , here's a scan from vogue.

Kanye West's shoe closet go figure just sneakers

Carolin Murphy
vanity

closet
Last edited Jan 23, 2008 at 4:10am.
Jan 23, 2008, 4:33am   #36
<3
i'd love a closet, period. i have one of those TEENY TINY ghetto sliding door ones with a short rack and some drawers. is literally packed to the gills, and only holds about 20% of my clothes. everythign else is in bags, underbedn boxes, more bags, stacks, in mom's and sister's closets. its a NIGHTMARE. i can not get to ANYTHING, unless i bought it less than 2 weeks ago. maybe that's why i keep buying clothes. but it's not an excuse, it's the annoying truth.

i LUST about closets, even the simplest, most humble (but highly organized) ones. it's crazy...
Jan 23, 2008, 4:36am   #37
<3
anyone ever done california closets? the service that will come fix your closet space, offers all kinds of solutions, including construction. is it worth the price? and what is the price? can they do more extensive stuff like extend closets, etc?
Jan 23, 2008, 11:25am   #38
B
Originally Posted by MichelleAntonia
i'd love a closet, period. i have one of those TEENY TINY ghetto sliding door ones with a short rack and some drawers. is literally packed to the gills, and only holds about 20% of my clothes. everythign else is in bags, underbedn boxes, more bags, stacks, in mom's and sister's closets. its a NIGHTMARE. i can not get to ANYTHING, unless i bought it less than 2 weeks ago. maybe that's why i keep buying clothes. but it's not an excuse, it's the annoying truth.

i LUST about closets, even the simplest, most humble (but highly organized) ones. it's crazy...
I have the same problem! There is just not enough rom to store it all!
I guess because i can't find my skinny jeans i'll just have to buy a new pair
Jan 23, 2008, 12:38pm   #39
macaron enthusiast
can't get enough of mariah's shoe and clothing closets!!
Attached Images

Jan 23, 2008, 5:54pm   #40
omg.. those are making me insanely jealous. id be happy with just a little walkin one...
Jan 23, 2008, 6:31pm   #41
Mariah and Kimora have the best closets IMO. Hell, Maria had one entire section just for lingerie. Kimora's shoe section is too cute..she puts everythingin to plastic shoe boxes and attaches a polaroid of hte shoes to the box!

And all you people that live in actual apartments and homes...no complaining!!! lol I'm stuck in a 14x11 dorm room at college with my lovely roommate. Our closets are TINY. Can barely fit my winter coats in them!! And our chest only has 4 small drawers. It's IMPOSSIBLE to store everything! I don't even have room for all my towels and sheets!!
Jan 23, 2008, 6:51pm   #42
Cherokee H Princess
Best thread ever!
Jan 25, 2008, 3:32pm   #43
a
Paula Abdul`s closet look at all those sunglasses and belts, would love those for the spring.

Jan 25, 2008, 3:48pm   #44
:drool" mariah carey's is beyond my dream closet!LOL!
Jan 25, 2008, 5:31pm   #45
Blessings all around
Mariah's closet looks like a boutique!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe