Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Ce leopard skinnys

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 12, 2012, 10:04am   #1
Brooke0502's Avatar
Thread Starter
Brooke0502
Brooke0502
Hey ladies, just wanted to get collective thoughts here! Are these a YAY OR NAY and what top should I wear with them if they are a yay!

I ordered these from Saks and it's the light gray wash and I feel like black doesn't look right? Maybe I'm weird!! Any ideas!?



Name:  image-3675923871.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  143.4 KB
Attached Images
 
Aug 12, 2012, 10:40am   #2
Fee4zy's Avatar
Fee4zy
Member
I got the same ones in a burgundy color. I would pair it with a drapery white tee or shirt for late summer and you could wear it with black shirts or blazer when it gets cooler. A chunky sweater and boots would be good too.
Aug 12, 2012, 11:23am   #3
4Elegance's Avatar
4Elegance
Member
Love these. I would do a red silk button down or a purple silk button down. I would wear with sleeves rolled up now and down latter
Aug 12, 2012, 11:34am   #4
Brooke0502's Avatar
Thread Starter
Brooke0502
Brooke0502
Originally Posted by Fee4zy
I got the same ones in a burgundy color. I would pair it with a drapery white tee or shirt for late summer and you could wear it with black shirts or blazer when it gets cooler. A chunky sweater and boots would be good too.
I saw those! They were cute too! I want the darker pair for black tops! Thanks for the help! I was thinking maybe a white and gray top! Idk! What's you thoughts on this or is it to much?

I couldn't find the gray color online but with TW light gray as oppose to the gold shown here


Name:  image-307594976.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  200.7 KB





Originally Posted by 4Elegance
Love these. I would do a red silk button down or a purple silk button down. I would wear with sleeves rolled up now and down latter
I thought about a bright color myself! After posting this I find these two looks I LOVE. What's your thoughts on this?


Name:  image-4173507073.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  54.8 KB


Name:  image-3346020781.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  248.2 KB
Aug 12, 2012, 1:10pm   #5
Fee4zy's Avatar
Fee4zy
Member
Originally Posted by 4Elegance
Love these. I would do a red silk button down or a purple silk button down. I would wear with sleeves rolled up now and down latter
Yes, red would look great with the gray. Don't worry about being too matchy with your top. Gray is a great neutral. White, black, red, and blue would all look good with those pants.
Aug 12, 2012, 2:13pm   #6
4Elegance's Avatar
4Elegance
Member
Originally Posted by Brooke0502

I saw those! They were cute too! I want the darker pair for black tops! Thanks for the help! I was thinking maybe a white and gray top! Idk! What's you thoughts on this or is it to much?

I couldn't find the gray color online but with TW light gray as oppose to the gold shown here

I thought about a bright color myself! After posting this I find these two looks I LOVE. What's your thoughts on this?
I really like the fushia for the summer. I actually almost bought the jeans in the pic :-) let us know what you decide
Aug 12, 2012, 2:46pm   #7
l
laurasdenim
Member
I wouldn't wear them myself (not my style) but I think you made a great choice choosing grey over black; I can't really even imagine what black with leopard print would like. Anyway the jeans instantly reminded me of a photo of Carine Roitfeld:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...wearingcu.jpg/

And here's a picture of Geraldine Saglio (also from the Vogue Paris team) wearing leopard jeans (albeit not grey):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...leopardpr.jpg/

I hope that helps!

(Edit: Somehow my photos aren't showing up so I just put them as links; sorry about that!)
Aug 12, 2012, 4:49pm   #8
juneping's Avatar
juneping
couch potato-ing
I have these so it's a yay for me..
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools