Home > >

Camel Toe: how to avoid it?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 19, 2006, 1:29am   #1
S
Thread Starter
Sakisaki
Member
Okay, I know the answer is better fitting jeans, but I keep having this problem no matter what jeans I wear. What styles are best for curvy petite (5') women with some belly anyway? What should I look for to avoid this awful, horrid camel toe problem?

Please help!
Jun 19, 2006, 1:34am   #2
star3777's Avatar
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by Sakisaki
Okay, I know the answer is better fitting jeans, but I keep having this problem no matter what jeans I wear. What styles are best for curvy petite (5') women with some belly anyway? What should I look for to avoid this awful, horrid camel toe problem?

Please help!
Oh my goodness, I feel for you. ...I think I noticed that lucky brand has like a unique crotch( a little lower than actual vagina(sorry for lack of better words,they escape me:blink: )but they are lower in that area so you don't even touch that part, like a half an inch away...maybe that would help so it does not form onto anything but air.:blink:
Jun 19, 2006, 1:35am   #3
star3777's Avatar
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
I just noticed you have 3 posts...are you some kind of joker?!
Jun 19, 2006, 1:52am   #4
alexandrainparis's Avatar
alexandrainparis
Member
I had no idea what that was until I saw that Nicholas Cage movie thing last weekend....maybe you could just wear things that fit properly, and are appropriate? That seems to be the advice in the movie.
Jun 19, 2006, 1:52am   #5
MissV's Avatar
MissV
Member
I know some girls use like a business card type paper....trim it to there "size" and wear in their undies and put a pantliner over it to seal it in...hope that helps!! ( makes sure its a lil stiffer material but not too stiff that it chafes you)
Jun 19, 2006, 1:54am   #6
harlem_cutie's Avatar
harlem_cutie
Member
cameltoe is easily avoided by wearing pants that fit properly. some brands are just not made to fit all body types so you have to know what works for you. Lol @ this thread
Jun 19, 2006, 1:57am   #7
star3777's Avatar
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by alexandrainparis
I had no idea what that was until I saw that Nicholas Cage movie thing last weekend....maybe you could just wear things that fit properly, and are appropriate? That seems to be the advice in the movie.
Jun 19, 2006, 2:02am   #8
Irissy's Avatar
Irissy
Balenciaga's lover
Oh this thread makes me . Now I see everything...
Jun 19, 2006, 2:03am   #9
alexandrainparis's Avatar
alexandrainparis
Member
skirts are making a come back
Jun 19, 2006, 2:06am   #10
Sunshine's Avatar
Sunshine
Hilarious...thank god I do not have to wear a business card in my underwear...WTF!!! Im so laughing...this is so funny to me.
Jun 19, 2006, 2:07am   #11
a
aprild
Member



just do what jessica does...pull it out b4 the yeast infection starts.

Jun 19, 2006, 2:08am   #12
star3777's Avatar
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by Sunshine
Hilarious...thank god I do not have to wear a business card in my underwear...WTF!!! Im so laughing...this is so funny to me.
HAHAHAHAAAAAH!!!!
Jun 19, 2006, 2:08am   #13
Sunshine's Avatar
Sunshine
LOL....poor Jess, she seems to get them alot...check it out...her jeans so go right up there...ughhhh
Jun 19, 2006, 2:10am   #14
star3777's Avatar
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
[quote=aprild]


just do what jessica does...pull it out b4 the yeast infection starts.



EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 19, 2006, 2:10am   #15
a
aprild
Member
Originally Posted by Sunshine
LOL....poor Jess, she seems to get them alot...check it out...her jeans so go right up there...ughhhh




like this
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools