doulosforhim
Originally Posted by Minnie
I am a size zero in jeans and a 34D. ugh its horrible
size 0 jeans? wow!
Jun 25, 2006, 3:42am   #47
d
doulosforhim
Originally Posted by Celesus
ROTFLMAO ... That is just Hilarious! I know what you mean ! Thats why it's even funnier ... who hasnt ever been caught by your SO when you are walking maybe undressed or w/o bra in your house to get some thing .. ie bra or shirt... and been laughed at for holding the girls!

I love that there is this large group of us busty femmes!! Great big titty comitee unite!

i was just thinking. remember that toy what was it called? kabam?two balls with a tring and you hold on to the handle and swing them to hit each other up and down. (ok. so i am not good at describing ). well that is how i must look running aroung and stuff. does anyone else feel like this.
Jun 25, 2006, 11:22pm   #48
Kimm992
Sounds like breast reductions are much easier in Canada than in the US.

I had one done about 9 months ago and I've never been happier!! I feel so much more comfortable in my clothes...they fit and look better and best of all no more back pain!!!

Contrary to popular belief....most people actually CAN breast feed after a breast reduction surgery.

Fortunately where I live the surgery was covered by OHIP so I didn't have to pay anything for it!!
Jul 3, 2006, 1:09am   #49
melikemochi
I wish I was bigger up top!! I'm a 32A and without my trusty padded bras I always look flat. I see so many girls with 34Cs around wearing cute tops and I find myself envious. =(
Jul 3, 2006, 2:41am   #50
marspalm
pursefreak<3
wrap tops are great! they minimize boobs and a lot of them are adjustable which will help with fitting issues. i was watching what not to wear not that long ago and they had a girl with a very large chest F i think... anyways they took her to a plus size shop like lane bryant and then she got the rest of the shirt taken in. so if tailoring is an option for you that could be a great way to get a good fit too.. good luck
Jun 5, 2008, 12:27am   #51
j
jen jen
I'm a 23 year old woman with 34DD breasts and a size 8 body. I have had a difficult time finding clothes that fit properly. I recently found an _ store that specializes in clothes for women with D cups and larger. www.dlightfullyd.com

They have a nice selection of tops and dresses for women with large breasts!
Good Luck!
Jun 5, 2008, 7:52pm   #52
c
cutiepie21
I'm a 34D and a size 6 and I never have problems finding clothes that fit properly. I can even wear button down shirts that fit perfectly around the bust and waist...Maybe I am just lucky? But I do have trouble finding pants that are long enough for my long legs! I'm 5'10" and need a 37" inseam! And dresses and skirts all look like minis on me! Hates it!
Jun 6, 2008, 12:34am   #53
b00mbaka
Originally Posted by jen jen
I'm a 23 year old woman with 34DD breasts and a size 8 body. I have had a difficult time finding clothes that fit properly. I recently found an _ store that specializes in clothes for women with D cups and larger. www.dlightfullyd.com

They have a nice selection of tops and dresses for women with large breasts!
Good Luck!
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found this 2 year old thread.
Jun 6, 2008, 12:32pm   #54
Fendi84NJ
purselove
I'm a 36 D.

To work I try to wear scoop neck or boat neck. If wanna wear a button down shirt, i wear a white tee under it and wear it open, I CAN NOT find a button down that will close on my boobs.

As for clothes for bars and parties...I LOVE my boobs and love to show off the girls!! I do sometimes have to buy more expensive tops to get the support I need...I can't shop at Forever 21 and expect the shirt to support me...but as long as my chest is supported, I love having clevage. I say if you got it flaunt it!
Jun 6, 2008, 2:46pm   #55
leothelnss
buried in bags
^
I love my mine too!
I'm a 32D, size 0, 5'6"... Soo a little disproportionate. Anyway, I find my biggest problem to be finding clothes for work! (Although it sucks when I can't buy swimsuit sets too) I'd imagine anyone with a C or larger has to have a little trouble hiding their cleavage. Button down shirts DONT work. And wraps actually look horrible on me...
I usually do a tank top with a sweater over it or some other dressy shirt on the higher-cut side. I have to wear a tank top under EVERYTHING now because a lot of the fabric from my shirts goes to covering my boobs and leaves me with midriff showing (so 5 years ago).
*sigh*
I feel your pain everybody. But as hard as it is to dress these things day-to-day, I wouldn't trade em for the 2 cup size smaller girls I had a year and a half ago. (Oh BC.)
Oct 1, 2010, 3:14pm   #56
K
Kstier
I am a 38 ddd and I'm 18 I've had a reduction when I was 16 and my boobs grew back, I'm so mad cuz I love button up shirts and I'd love to wear them but I can't because they are too small on top and too big on bottom :( any places to shop for teen and 20s cute clothing that fits great? Please help but email me at xxrockluv3rxx@aol.com
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >