Home Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe

Boy shorts for girls with big bottoms

POST A REPLY

Oct 16, 2008, 2:27pm   #1
I'm 5'1 and petite, except I have a big butt. I've tried boyshorts in the past, but they either give me a wedgie or don't cover up my entire butt. So when I wear slacks, you can clearly see the outline of the underwear, which defeats the purpose of wearing boyshorts.

Do you have any recommendations? I'm looking for something low-cut and seamless.
Oct 16, 2008, 2:52pm   #2
I stick with my grannies.
Oct 16, 2008, 2:59pm   #3
I don't really like boyshorts either, for that exact same reason. I tend to stick with thongs.
Oct 16, 2008, 3:08pm   #4
Shoe + Nail Mod
I have the same problem. I think these are the ones I have that don't ride up:
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=1938
The material is like really thick tights/panthose, and it stays in place.
Oct 16, 2008, 4:07pm   #5
January- !Sevilla!
what i usually wear is called a "tanga" i think... its brasilian cut underwear. not a thong but a skimpier cut than boy shorts or regualar panties, and the lines never show. i cant say i have a large behind ,unfortunatly ,but i think theyre the most comfortable and versatile cut, i cant see why they wouldnt work for you too
Oct 16, 2008, 4:16pm   #6
e
Raises hand- I have this problem. Look at Jockey's Modern Brief. They are cut very close to a boyshort, but have more butt coverage. They are seamless too. The website is not showing all the color choices, but they have lots of fun prints and colors. You can find them at Jockey Outlets too.
http://www.jockey.com/en-US/Catalog/...ist=110&Ma=103
Oct 16, 2008, 6:12pm   #7
s
sendmeonacruise
I am the same height, also with a big butt (and tiny waist). I hate boyshorts!!! I sticks with thongs. Do you not like thongs?
Oct 16, 2008, 7:26pm   #8
i'm 5'0 and petite, and my butt is not big but it's kind of bigger than the rest of my body parts are, and i have the same problem. you can see my crack when i wear boyshorts, so now i always wear thongs. Victorias Secret has these ones though that work well and look ok on me though. I can't find a picture on their website, but the pair that works that I have is black mesh with silver glitter at the top and it says Unforgettable on the back of it...it's from the sexy little things Collection, but I don't think it's a mainstream style, like I don't think they make a whole lot of them in more than one color. If you cannot stand thongs, then tangas are good.
Oct 17, 2008, 2:35am   #9
I'm not really a fan of thongs. I currently wear them and don't like the way they feel. I need to check out tangas though.
Oct 17, 2008, 8:56am   #10
after70 on instagram
boyshorts are for boyish figures, meaning you need to have small hips, very very small hips. so curvy girls can forget it, it won't feel comfortable and i can imagine the VPL! hey, at least curvier girls have booty!
Oct 17, 2008, 11:02am   #11
Originally Posted by loves
boyshorts are for boyish figures, meaning you need to have small hips, very very small hips. so curvy girls can forget it, it won't feel comfortable and i can imagine the VPL! hey, at least curvier girls have booty!
so what's the alternative if you hate thongs?
i've had decent luck with the boyshorts from target. but they still don't necessarily cover everything.
Oct 17, 2008, 11:04am   #12
k
Account Deactivated
short with big booty here

i wear the brazilian cut from VS and love it

with boyshorts i have to go up a size so it covers the whole booty
Oct 17, 2008, 11:14am   #13
after70 on instagram
Originally Posted by ginag
so what's the alternative if you hate thongs?
i've had decent luck with the boyshorts from target. but they still don't necessarily cover everything.
i hate thongs too. i don't know the right name for it but i think something like this from topshop is close to a boyshort cut but is cut higher up the leg.

image from topshop.com
Oct 17, 2008, 12:47pm   #14
s
sendmeonacruise
Originally Posted by huong
I'm not really a fan of thongs. I currently wear them and don't like the way they feel. I need to check out tangas though.
Have you tried Hanky Pankys?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe