Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Best couture bridal house in Vancouver, BC?

POST A REPLY

Jun 1, 2008, 6:59pm   #1
ProfNot
Sylvie Guillem fan
Any recommendations for a gorgeous couture bridal gown house in Vancouver, British Columbia? I want to collaborate on the design.

I'm thinking Mendoza but would love to hear what your opinions.

Fabulous wedding planner also needed!

Thanks, Ladies!
Jun 2, 2008, 4:40pm   #2
galligator
Mostly Harmless
I've only be to Vancouver once, so I don't have the answer you are looking for, but if you can't find anything in Vancouver, then you might also consider picking up a copy of Seattle Bride magazine & checking it's advertiser index - depending on the actual border wait (Lynden, Sumas, etc) the actual travel is usually only about 2.5 to 3 hours to Seattle. You would probably need to check on customs issues, but Seattle should have something that would serve if you can't find anything in Vancouver. You ought to be able to find this magazine online or at any Bellingham Fred Meyer if there aren't any on your side of the border.

I was way past my wedding when I lived up there, but I think there may also be a nice Bridal house in Bellingham, as well.

Good Luck.
Jun 3, 2008, 10:49pm   #3
ProfNot
Sylvie Guillem fan
Originally Posted by galligator
I've only be to Vancouver once, so I don't have the answer you are looking for, but if you can't find anything in Vancouver, then you might also consider picking up a copy of Seattle Bride magazine & checking it's advertiser index - depending on the actual border wait (Lynden, Sumas, etc) the actual travel is usually only about 2.5 to 3 hours to Seattle. You would probably need to check on customs issues, but Seattle should have something that would serve if you can't find anything in Vancouver. You ought to be able to find this magazine online or at any Bellingham Fred Meyer if there aren't any on your side of the border.

I was way past my wedding when I lived up there, but I think there may also be a nice Bridal house in Bellingham, as well.

Good Luck.
Very helpful, Galligator.

Thank you!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >