Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Best brand of leggings?

POST A REPLY

Jan 2, 2008, 12:21pm   #1
Trayler
VRS...
I'm trying to find a pair that will really last and I wanted to know who makes the "best" leggings out there? Any ideas?
Jan 2, 2008, 12:25pm   #2
g
greenleaflettuc
I really like Wolford
Jan 2, 2008, 12:41pm   #3
k
kuk416
I don't know if they are the "best", but I have always liked the ones made by DKNY. And I can often them find them at Nordstrom Rack marked down to $5.97 a pair so they are pretty cheap to replace.
Jan 2, 2008, 1:35pm   #4
smallpaperbird
i am looking forward to getting a pair by michael stars. don't know anything about them but hoping are as comfy as his shirts.
Jan 2, 2008, 2:00pm   #5
k
kstar54
Believe it or not, Newport News has really super thick and durable leggings. No more seams ripping !! The come in different lenghts, so I can actually get long ones!
Jan 2, 2008, 3:52pm   #6
luvhautecouture
Chanelaholic
I got a pair from Nordstrom BP... those are the softest leggings I own. But I got those a few years ago so maybe they arn't the same anymore
Jan 2, 2008, 6:37pm   #7
hfxshopgirl
window shopping
alice + olivia, hands down, they're expensive, but so worth it imo
Jan 2, 2008, 7:17pm   #8
sweetsugar
Wolford all the way!!
Jan 4, 2008, 1:22am   #9
L
LV3J
I have 2 pairs Banana Republic leggings and they fit well...very comfortable and they're priced reasonably, too, in my opinion...
Jan 4, 2008, 11:38am   #10
Biondina1003
Urbanoutfitters has some really cute and long lasting leggings. I've had mine for almost 2 years and they still wear very well and hold their shape.

BUT, I'm in LOVE with Norma Kamali leggings at the moment. I purchased the really shiny pair, they look like latex and they are really cute!

I also have her regular cotton leggings and they are well made.
Jan 4, 2008, 2:13pm   #11
Triple Crown
A few gals have mentioned Wolford leggings.... Where do I find these?
Jan 4, 2008, 2:25pm   #12
IntlSet
Bonjour!
I guess I'm not really a legging aficionado because I'm very happy with a pair of leggings I bought from Target. I don't see any significant difference between the pair I bought and the ones you could get from Juicy Couture, or other like brands.
Jan 4, 2008, 3:16pm   #13
paintednightsky
Originally Posted by IntlSet
I guess I'm not really a legging aficionado because I'm very happy with a pair of leggings I bought from Target. I don't see any significant difference between the pair I bought and the ones you could get from Juicy Couture, or other like brands.
Yeah I think target ones are nice too! If you want capri length ones, express has pretty THICK cotton ones for only 10 bucks. I actually wish I bought more express ones when I saw them.

Although I admit I do want to buy wolford one day to see what they hype is about, but my cheap ones have been wearing well for me.
Jan 4, 2008, 4:31pm   #14
C
CGreenOC
I'm so glad to see this thread! I've been looking for leggings recently and want to buy a pair that's really comfortable. I'm thinking of a thick cotton/jersey that I can wear with this sweater....it's the exact same sweater that Jessica Alba has on this link below....

http://www.celebritystyleguide.com/?...ge=2&item=5676

I have Spanx and I'm completly over them, plus they're not that comfortable... Any recommendations on a good pair of cotton/jersey leggings? I saw a pair of cropped juicy couture leggings, but can't find it anywhere.....
Jan 5, 2008, 9:17am   #15
Triple Crown
I just ordered the Wolford velvet leggings from Neimans, I hope they have a nice texture.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >