Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

ARITZIA...i <3 this store

POST A REPLY

Jan 23, 2009, 10:50pm   #1
PushPa
i just wanted to know if there are any other tpfers that love this store as much as i do....i was cleaning out my closet and realized that 1/2 of everything i got at aritzia
Jan 23, 2009, 10:55pm   #2
redickjj04duke
yes! I wish you could shop online :(
Jan 23, 2009, 11:03pm   #3
ayla
nyan nyan percent
This store is DEATH I say !

Seriously, it drains my cash like no tomorrow !
Jan 23, 2009, 11:15pm   #4
usillypenguin
Love it! They have some amazing jackets/coats every season.
Jan 23, 2009, 11:33pm   #5
b
blushingbaby
porte bonheur
I pretty much live there...I wish Canada had a bit more variety when it comes to stores!
Jan 23, 2009, 11:41pm   #6
canada's
i'm not a fan.

the quality is meager (when it comes to their various house brands which make up the majority of their stock) and the prices are outrageous. they only prosper because, like holts, they have virtually no real competition.
Jan 23, 2009, 11:51pm   #7
nessahhh
artist / fashionista
i love aritzia, but only their more expensive/mature clothes aka Wilfred. Yes it is overpriced, but that's retail. More than half my closet is filled with it. Plus they carry some obsure brands like Delphin, which i love.

The only part I hate is the TNA (supplex suit) side of Aritzia...totally geared towards teeny boppers lol.
Jan 24, 2009, 1:26am   #8
chunkymonkey
I used to love it but now it's become too "mainstream", especially their TNA brand. Granted, they do sell other brands, but everything is so overpriced for what it is. I do still shop there occasionally (I do like Wilfred and some other random brands), but nowhere near as much as before.

They opened an Aritzia store in Seattle but it hasn't gained popularity like it did in Canada (yet). I was in Toronto over the holidays and was seriously amused at the ridiculous amount of girls in the mall wearing a TNA parka or carrying that damn monogrammed TNA bag. Like wherever you turn, you'd see one - it's crazy! I don't remember it being that bad when I left Canada 3 years ago.
Jan 24, 2009, 1:52am   #9
m
materialgurl
in a material world
yes i love that store... i used to get 30% off there... i miss that discount!
Jan 24, 2009, 2:24am   #10
t
tinywaist
We have one in SF now and I've been very tempted to walk in and start shopping.
Jan 24, 2009, 3:29am   #11
nessahhh
artist / fashionista
yay i'm proud that it's expanding and booming into the US market :)
and it all started in vancouver!
Jan 24, 2009, 4:10am   #12
HELL0KiTTY
more than half of my clothes are from aritizia too.. but just recently i realized that they overprice a lot of their merchandise! im trying really hard to look for better deals somewhere else whenever possible
Jan 24, 2009, 11:29am   #13
pinkmitsy4
i love aritzia as well. It definitely has some cute clothes!
Jan 24, 2009, 11:46am   #14
basicandorganic
yeah, some of it is cute. i like the cardigans and stuff.
Jan 24, 2009, 11:59am   #15
H
Hannity
Originally Posted by canada's
i'm not a fan.

the quality is meager (when it comes to their various house brands which make up the majority of their stock) and the prices are outrageous. they only prosper because, like holts, they have virtually no real competition.
I agree. The prices are way too high. I actually bought a wool coat there four years ago when I was in Toronto, and paid almost $400! Considering that I get all my coats from J Crew for less than $200 and stellar quality, Aritzia is a rip-off. Just my very humble opinion!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >