Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Aug 21, 2012, 9:52am   #11341
sammix3
Miss Sammi
I've been kinda MIA since I was in Florida the whole week last week. I did visit the DVF boutique at Bal Harbour shops and tried on the Reina in the small leaves print. I think I can wait for that one to go on sale.

On the other hand, I just ordered the Reina in pink swirl from bloomies since I had a 25% off coupon plus a 10% off also! It should arrive some time next month and I can't wait!
Aug 21, 2012, 10:01am   #11342
megt10
Originally Posted by sammix3
I've been kinda MIA since I was in Florida the whole week last week. I did visit the DVF boutique at Bal Harbour shops and tried on the Reina in the small leaves print. I think I can wait for that one to go on sale.

On the other hand, I just ordered the Reina in pink swirl from bloomies since I had a 25% off coupon plus a 10% off also! It should arrive some time next month and I can't wait!
Welcome back Sammi, we missed you. I can't wait to see your Reina!
Aug 21, 2012, 10:06am   #11343
megt10
Originally Posted by inspiredgem
Yay! My DVF order arrived today! Please excuse the bad hair day but I just got home from the gym. I also snapped a picture of my New Jeanne in Brambles that I got from Bonanza.
This pic of the Chains wrap dress just pushed me over the edge. I just ordered it in red as well as the locked heart tweed ice New Jeanne. I finally used my 15% off from DVF. Normally I would wait but I don't see these going on sale any time soon and my size sells out quickly. At least that is what I am telling myself for justifying not waiting.
Aug 21, 2012, 10:07am   #11344
megt10
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
The length is perfect on you, absolutely perfect! It seems to do the opposite of most dresses that length, it actually makes you look taller.

If you do get this do not add a belt or leather jacket(hope that doesn't sound harsh, I just know that you love your leather jackets (that I want!!)), since the print stands quite well on it's own.
Agreed . Can I add some studded shoes ?
Aug 21, 2012, 10:19am   #11345
beagly911
Yay! My DVF order arrived today! Please excuse the bad hair day but I just got home from the gym. I also snapped a picture of my New Jeanne in Brambles that I got from Bonanza.
Love them all!! They look great!
Aug 21, 2012, 10:22am   #11346
beagly911
Originally Posted by phiphi
i got the zalda dress at the prompting of ms. dukeprincess and am so happy i listen to her. i was worried that the length was going to be too much considering the models are so tall, but the P is proportionately cut for petites.

Fabulous phiphi!!
Aug 21, 2012, 10:26am   #11347
4Elegance
You look great love it all
Aug 21, 2012, 10:32am   #11348
L
LABAG
Gorgeous Phiphi! i love it on you-and Dukeprincess as well!!
Aug 21, 2012, 1:59pm   #11349
inspiredgem
Originally Posted by rock_girl
Simply gorgeous!!!
Thank you rockgirl!
Originally Posted by megt10
Love them all! They are so flattering on you.
Thanks Meg!
i don't know but they do look like 2 different length of dress with the same name. it is perfect for the holidays though!

yay!!! congratulations! you must post pictures!

i love them all! what gorgeous additions!!!
Thanks phiphi! I pre-ordered the Bowman dress from Saks - just hoping it is the longer length as shown in the video.
i got the zalda dress at the prompting of ms. dukeprincess and am so happy i listen to her. i was worried that the length was going to be too much considering the models are so tall, but the P is proportionately cut for petites.

This dress looks amazing on you! Love the CL's too!
Every one of your new purchases are just simply amazing on you!
Thank you sammi!

Welcome back! I can't wait to see the pink swirl Renia on you - you always look fabulous in pink!
This pic of the Chains wrap dress just pushed me over the edge. I just ordered it in red as well as the locked heart tweed ice New Jeanne. I finally used my 15% off from DVF. Normally I would wait but I don't see these going on sale any time soon and my size sells out quickly. At least that is what I am telling myself for justifying not waiting.
Yay meg! Red is a great color on you - I can't wait to see some pics!
Originally Posted by beagly911
Love them all!! They look great!
Thank you!
Originally Posted by 4Elegance
You look great love it all
Thanks!
Aug 21, 2012, 3:42pm   #11350
Greentea
Totally fine not to wait! I allow myself to do this for a few special pieces that will get a lot of wear!
Aug 21, 2012, 3:43pm   #11351
Greentea
Originally Posted by foxycleopatra

MUST . HAVE . FOR . FALL!! Looks absolutely stunning on you! That print just conveys an image of an edgy and strong woman at the same time.
I wasn't into the chains until I saw THIS! You sold it, lady!! Amazing!
Aug 21, 2012, 3:57pm   #11352
b
baysidebeauty

Love it!

I have the Slice print in the Julian wrap - there's just something about this print that I'm drawn to it
Aug 22, 2012, 7:47am   #11353
megt10
Originally Posted by Greentea
Totally fine not to wait! I allow myself to do this for a few special pieces that will get a lot of wear!
Thank you . I wasn't sure about the chains either but what is the worst that can happen that it goes back?
Aug 22, 2012, 9:24am   #11354
megt10
It is still hot here so yesterday I pulled out my Akari dress. I am just now back in training heels, working my way up to their big sisters. It wouldn't be my first choice in footwear for this dress but I was able to wear them comfortably for at least 5 hours.
Attached Images

Aug 22, 2012, 10:01am   #11355
m
mellva
Account Deactivated
It is still hot here so yesterday I pulled out my Akari dress. I am just now back in training heels, working my way up to their big sisters. It wouldn't be my first choice in footwear for this dress but I was able to wear them comfortably for at least 5 hours.
Meg, you look beautiful!!! I love the blue on you. I hope your careful on your heels.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >