Home Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe

Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Aug 11, 2012, 8:16pm   #11206
L
Thanks ladies-Meg that was very pretty as well-I saw it a few weeks back for 146.00 @Neiman Marcus-it must have been a mistake cause after a couple of days went back up to full price.All sizes-should have mentioned to DVFer's, sorry- next time
Aug 11, 2012, 8:18pm   #11207
L
phiphi-you made me get the trench from Loft! it was reallay nice and 40 % off -couldn't resist-you're an enabler
Last edited Aug 11, 2012 at 8:18pm. Reason: spellng
Aug 12, 2012, 10:55am   #11208
L
Ladies wore my african tulip coral top to church this morning and got some rave comments-they loved the color! The coral is TDF and the silk is divine. Wonderful flowy top for this summer heat.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:42pm   #11209
Wow! This thread moves fast....get bogged down at work and find oneself way behind.

I just have to say...you ladies are fabulous! Everyone looks so amazing!! You routinely inspire me to try new things (e.g. DVF and prints).

Speaking of...I made my first (second and third) DVF purchases ever thanks to y'all. I got a wrap dress off *bay (thanks Mellva ), the Sinopa skirt (I couldn't find the paisley one from Jcrew mentioned in Phi's blog but this one should work), and the Lou (for $83 at NM consolodation sale)! I am so excited to wear them!!
Aug 12, 2012, 1:15pm   #11210
thank you so much, ladies, for your kind words

next weekend I'll be in London and this means: shopping for non wrap DVF dresses

Originally Posted by Dukeprincess
Thank you! I like the orange circles too.

Aww, thank you! They are actually Vince Camuto. I love them and they were only $79!

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/p...le-_-n-_-n-_-n
Originally Posted by 4Elegance
You look great. Love your dress.
Originally Posted by sammix3
You look beautiful as always S
Originally Posted by megt10
Love it Butterfly. It looks great on you.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:17pm   #11211
m
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by rock_girl
Wow! This thread moves fast....get bogged down at work and find oneself way behind.

I just have to say...you ladies are fabulous! Everyone looks so amazing!! You routinely inspire me to try new things (e.g. DVF and prints).

Speaking of...I made my first (second and third) DVF purchases ever thanks to y'all. I got a wrap dress off *bay (thanks Mellva ), the Sinopa skirt (I couldn't find the paisley one from Jcrew mentioned in Phi's blog but this one should work), and the Lou (for $83 at NM consolodation sale)! I am so excited to wear them!!

Congrats, Rockgirl!!! Please post modeling pics when you get it. I can't wait to see it.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:18pm   #11212
m
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Butterfly_77
thank you so much, ladies, for your kind words

next weekend I'll be in London and this means: shopping for non wrap DVF dresses
Butterfly please post pics of the DVF dresses you find!!!
Aug 12, 2012, 1:19pm   #11213
congrats, Labag! I'm glad you could benefit from the 15% off and I'm looking forward to see in action pics of the marbled rose new Julian!

Originally Posted by LABAG
I used my 15 % today, my last order was canceled after it was confirmed, and got the Julian marbled rose tango for 162.00-it left the DVF.com site almost immediately and so I thought another one bites the dust,but......
It shipped and I got tracking-will be here next week! I saw Meg's pics and thought it would look good with my color and I dont have anything that color.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:46pm   #11214
Originally Posted by Butterfly_77
my week was really busy and I only wore wrap dresses on 2 days

this was my wrap of today:

new Julian in the circles print

happy weekend!
Great dress I almost got this one last night!!
Aug 12, 2012, 1:47pm   #11215
Originally Posted by rock_girl

Can't wait to see what you got!!
Aug 12, 2012, 2:52pm   #11216
Since the snake print limited edition wrap is sold out ( I snoozed, I lost) I'm thinking about the black and white chain print wrap. Any chain owners out there? Thoughts? I gravitate to graphic prints but don't want something that would make my DH dizzy looking at it. I can't find this print in any of my local stores to see in person.
Aug 12, 2012, 3:19pm   #11217
Hi Ladies

Been a while since I've been on this forum for a number of reasons however today I got my 1st DVF dress.

I really wanted a wrap dress but when I put a few on they just looked like dressing gowns on me but that be because I am 5'4.

It's the new season Gabi Dress In dash weave black.

Truely a lovely flattering dress.

Sorry for the image quality..bad iphone camera.

Aug 12, 2012, 4:59pm   #11218
r
rcy
^^^ love the gabi on you! i was totally waiting to see how it would look on a real person, it's lovely online
Aug 12, 2012, 5:03pm   #11219
f
That GABI dress in the DASH WEAVE BLACK is gorgeous! Savannah Guthrie wore it last week or the week before on NBC's Today Show broadcast and it looked very classy.
Aug 12, 2012, 5:04pm   #11220
m
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Kilanna
Hi Ladies

Been a while since I've been on this forum for a number of reasons however today I got my 1st DVF dress.

I really wanted a wrap dress but when I put a few on they just looked like dressing gowns on me but that be because I am 5'4.

It's the new season Gabi Dress In dash weave black.

Truely a lovely flattering dress.

Sorry for the image quality..bad iphone camera.

http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.p...ictureid=95199

http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.p...ictureid=95198

You look gorgeous. I love that print and style.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe