POST A REPLY

Jul 10, 2012, 11:45am   #151
Dino <3
I got two more sweaters today! Pics coming up later
Jul 10, 2012, 12:58pm   #152
Dino <3
I totally forgot I had made another purchase in between lol. Here is everything I got between last week and today
Attached Images

Jul 15, 2012, 9:11pm   #153
^I also got the first and last cardigans pictured among a bunch of other things like the Pilot Melody Dress and the Blondie Tee. I love this store and the sale prices are hard to resist!
Jul 16, 2012, 3:41am   #154
Originally Posted by Mininana
I totally forgot I had made another purchase in between lol. Here is everything I got between last week and today
The Pirate Cardigan ( pic 2 ) is one of their best basics,imo ! So many differnt styles and colors.Is it Cotton or Wool/Silk?

Some of their bags are nice too. Everlasting

Small Bay Bag for me today

Jul 16, 2012, 5:25am   #155
p
Account Deactivated
Did they put the Kadian on sale again this year?
Jul 16, 2012, 7:03am   #156
Dino <3
Originally Posted by Pollie-Jean
The Pirate Cardigan ( pic 2 ) is one of their best basics,imo ! So many differnt styles and colors.Is it Cotton or Wool/Silk?

Some of their bags are nice too. Everlasting

Small Bay Bag for me today

http://i48.tinypic.com/1to6c9.jpg

I love this bag!! I'm going to have to venture into their handbags...

PS: I'm not sure which one I got... I got the cheaper one?
Jul 18, 2012, 7:54am   #157
Flame Head
At Century 21 (like a top notch TJ Maxx) they actually had some AllSaints pieces! I bought a pious tank maxi dress for $22!! I couldn't believe it. It's so soft and comfy, I can't wait to wear it out.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:46pm   #158
a
My Weakness: Shoes
Finally received my All Saints HG in the mail today from the UK that I've been watching since last October!!!!! I LOVE this dress, it has so much character and life (I'm kind of ashamed that I just said that about a piece of clothing, but hey it's how it feels lol)

Name:  image-2684028109.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  78.4 KB
Jul 20, 2012, 5:49pm   #159
angelstacie04, that is one amazing dress you ordered! Very mcqueen-esque, imo (like a lot of other stuff they have). Would love to see your pics of this dress, if you have any.

And I managed to order something from the sale, too. Oogled at this dress when it was still full priced, then kept deliberating when it went on sale and got very mad at myself when it finally sold out with the 20% off sale code. So I kept watching the product page like a hawk for the next days until a return in my size popped up - snagged it immediately... Keeping my fingers crossed that it will arrive tomorrow and fit me well.

What do you guys think? The dress is supposed to fill a hole in my wardrobe, a LBD for dressy events. I will try to post pics.
Jul 20, 2012, 6:56pm   #160
Originally Posted by angelstacie04
Finally received my All Saints HG in the mail today from the UK that I've been watching since last October!!!!! I LOVE this dress, it has so much character and life (I'm kind of ashamed that I just said that about a piece of clothing, but hey it's how it feels lol)

Attachment 1800679
Love! Stunning piece, congrats
Jul 20, 2012, 7:24pm   #161
I LOVE both those dresses!
Jul 22, 2012, 9:11am   #162
Originally Posted by Mininana
I love this bag!! I'm going to have to venture into their handbags...
Too late
They don't offer bags anymore on their website
Jul 24, 2012, 5:58am   #163
Dino <3
Originally Posted by Pollie-Jean
Too late
They don't offer bags anymore on their website

oh no!! :(
Aug 4, 2012, 10:05am   #164
I think they do offer bags on their website, just not at the moment. It's cause the AW12 stuff is only just coming online. Keep your eye out.

My most recent purchases from the AW collection - the Belvedere Jacket and the Ouija vest
Aug 4, 2012, 10:07am   #165
Originally Posted by angelstacie04
All Saints Addict, how would you describe the fit of the dresses there? i.e. are they true to size or do you need to size up?
In my experience it does depend on the style of dress, but generally:

The tight fitting stuff runs small/true to size.

The baggier styles will fit a size bigger.

Hope this helps!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Wardrobe