Home > >

What Wedding Cake Did You Have - Post Your Pictures & Chat.


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 28, 2010, 4:49am   #31
aki_sato's Avatar
aki_sato
Stay Gold!
Kathy - I am a big fan of your whole wedding affair!
I love your wedding theme, your dress and now your cake!
Thanks for sharing...

Originally Posted by kathyinjapan
your cake toppers are really cute!

My incredibly talented mother in law made ours.. it was lemon chiffon with lemon cream filling and carrot cake with cream cheese
Feb 28, 2010, 6:30pm   #32
Spendaholic's Avatar
Thread Starter
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Hi All.

I Want To Say Thank You For Posting In This Thread And Just For Looking To.

I Would Like To Add Some Pictures Of Celebrity Wedding Cakes.

Tom and Katie Cruise. Is a five-tiered, White Chocolate Mousse Confection Decorated With Marzipan Roses.


Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley’s Wedding Cake Was Created By Perfect Endings. It’s A Four-Tier, Half-Vanilla, Half-Chocolate.


Tony Parker And Eva Longoria’s Wedding Cake Reportedly Costs $40,000. Created by Perfect Endings Red Five-Tier Vanilla-Bean Pound Cake Filled With Crushed Organic Raspberry Preserves And White Buttercream.

Feb 28, 2010, 6:42pm   #33
Spendaholic's Avatar
Thread Starter
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Donald Trump and Melania Knauss Fifty Pound, Seven-Tier Grand Marnier Chiffon Wedding Cake Was Created By Mar-a-Lago Pastry Chef Cedric Barbaret. It Was Topped With Over 3,000 White Icing Roses.


Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney’s Five Tier Wedding Cake Was Created By Layers Cake Studio, Each Layer Is A Favorite Flavor Picked By Her Friends, Which The Result Was A Five Tier Confection That Was "Delicious And The Size Of The Eiffel Tower" Quotes Marcia Cross
Feb 28, 2010, 6:51pm   #34
Spendaholic's Avatar
Thread Starter
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Wedding Cake Was Five Tiers And Was Created By Hansen's Cakes. It Was Filled With Hansen’s Most Popular Chocolate Butter Creme With White Chocolate Chips.
Mar 2, 2010, 2:20pm   #35
Cates's Avatar
Cates
Member
Thank you Spendaholics and HeartMyMJs!
Mar 2, 2010, 10:58pm   #36
aki_sato's Avatar
aki_sato
Stay Gold!
Thanks for posting Spendaholic
I like Cruisies cake the best...

Originally Posted by Spendaholic
Hi All.

I Want To Say Thank You For Posting In This Thread And Just For Looking To.

I Would Like To Add Some Pictures Of Celebrity Wedding Cakes.

Tom and Katie Cruise. Is a five-tiered, White Chocolate Mousse Confection Decorated With Marzipan Roses.


Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley’s Wedding Cake Was Created By Perfect Endings. It’s A Four-Tier, Half-Vanilla, Half-Chocolate.


Tony Parker And Eva Longoria’s Wedding Cake Reportedly Costs $40,000. Created by Perfect Endings Red Five-Tier Vanilla-Bean Pound Cake Filled With Crushed Organic Raspberry Preserves And White Buttercream.

Mar 5, 2010, 12:14pm   #37
MyMyMy's Avatar
MyMyMy
Member
Great Cakes Everyone!!!!!
Mar 5, 2010, 12:26pm   #38
bellafleur's Avatar
bellafleur
Member
My wedding cake was cupcakes!:) I baked them all myself!

Mar 5, 2010, 4:20pm   #39
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
^^^Looks yummy!!
Mar 5, 2010, 5:20pm   #40
a
airborne
Member
...looks delish!!!!
Originally Posted by bellafleur
My wedding cake was cupcakes!:) I baked them all myself!

Mar 6, 2010, 9:30am   #41
Spendaholic's Avatar
Thread Starter
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Originally Posted by bellafleur
My wedding cake was cupcakes!:) I baked them all myself!

bellafleur - i love the cupcakes, how long did it take you to do them & im liking the designs to, what flavour cake did you go with.
Mar 6, 2010, 11:49am   #42
bellafleur's Avatar
bellafleur
Member
Originally Posted by Spendaholic
bellafleur - i love the cupcakes, how long did it take you to do them & im liking the designs to, what flavour cake did you go with.
Thanks everybody!:) I took two days off work to bake, and I baked 4 different kinds- carrot cake (w/ black & white wrappers), vanilla bean w/ apricot filling (w/ white frosting and apricots on top), Ghirardelli dark chocolate (w/ green frosting), and peanut butter chocolate chip cheesecake (not shown b/c they were in the fridge when I took the photos).

The cupcakes were such a success that I started a wedding cupcake business after my wedding!:) Here's the other thread I started with a bunch of cupcake photos: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-kitch...es-512275.html
Mar 6, 2010, 3:28pm   #43
tillie46's Avatar
tillie46
Member
KATHYINJAPAN...........I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOUR MOTHER IN LAW MADE YOUR CAKE.........BEAUTIFUL SENTIMENT

Mar 6, 2010, 3:30pm   #44
tillie46's Avatar
tillie46
Member
HEARTMYMJ'S CAKE.............BEAUTIFUL.........I LOVE THE CHERRY BLOSSOM THEME

Mar 6, 2010, 3:34pm   #45
tillie46's Avatar
tillie46
Member
Spendaholic..........I love your Wedding Cake and your little mini people! Thanks for starting this thread!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools