Home > >

What Wedding Cake Did You Have - Post Your Pictures & Chat.

POST A REPLY

Feb 28, 2010, 4:49am   #31
aki_sato
Stay Gold!
Kathy - I am a big fan of your whole wedding affair!
I love your wedding theme, your dress and now your cake!
Thanks for sharing...

Originally Posted by kathyinjapan
your cake toppers are really cute!

My incredibly talented mother in law made ours.. it was lemon chiffon with lemon cream filling and carrot cake with cream cheese
Feb 28, 2010, 6:30pm   #32
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Hi All.

I Want To Say Thank You For Posting In This Thread And Just For Looking To.

I Would Like To Add Some Pictures Of Celebrity Wedding Cakes.

Tom and Katie Cruise. Is a five-tiered, White Chocolate Mousse Confection Decorated With Marzipan Roses.

Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley’s Wedding Cake Was Created By Perfect Endings. It’s A Four-Tier, Half-Vanilla, Half-Chocolate.

Tony Parker And Eva Longoria’s Wedding Cake Reportedly Costs $40,000. Created by Perfect Endings Red Five-Tier Vanilla-Bean Pound Cake Filled With Crushed Organic Raspberry Preserves And White Buttercream.

Feb 28, 2010, 6:42pm   #33
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Donald Trump and Melania Knauss Fifty Pound, Seven-Tier Grand Marnier Chiffon Wedding Cake Was Created By Mar-a-Lago Pastry Chef Cedric Barbaret. It Was Topped With Over 3,000 White Icing Roses.

Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney’s Five Tier Wedding Cake Was Created By Layers Cake Studio, Each Layer Is A Favorite Flavor Picked By Her Friends, Which The Result Was A Five Tier Confection That Was "Delicious And The Size Of The Eiffel Tower" Quotes Marcia Cross
Feb 28, 2010, 6:51pm   #34
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Wedding Cake Was Five Tiers And Was Created By Hansen's Cakes. It Was Filled With Hansen’s Most Popular Chocolate Butter Creme With White Chocolate Chips.
Mar 2, 2010, 2:20pm   #35
Cates
Thank you Spendaholics and HeartMyMJs!
Mar 2, 2010, 10:58pm   #36
aki_sato
Stay Gold!
Thanks for posting Spendaholic
I like Cruisies cake the best...

Originally Posted by Spendaholic
Hi All.

I Want To Say Thank You For Posting In This Thread And Just For Looking To.

I Would Like To Add Some Pictures Of Celebrity Wedding Cakes.

Tom and Katie Cruise. Is a five-tiered, White Chocolate Mousse Confection Decorated With Marzipan Roses.

Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley’s Wedding Cake Was Created By Perfect Endings. It’s A Four-Tier, Half-Vanilla, Half-Chocolate.

Tony Parker And Eva Longoria’s Wedding Cake Reportedly Costs $40,000. Created by Perfect Endings Red Five-Tier Vanilla-Bean Pound Cake Filled With Crushed Organic Raspberry Preserves And White Buttercream.

Mar 5, 2010, 12:14pm   #37
MyMyMy
Great Cakes Everyone!!!!!
Mar 5, 2010, 12:26pm   #38
bellafleur
My wedding cake was cupcakes!:) I baked them all myself!

Mar 5, 2010, 4:20pm   #39
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
^^^Looks yummy!!
Mar 5, 2010, 5:20pm   #40
a
airborne
...looks delish!!!!
Originally Posted by bellafleur

Mar 6, 2010, 9:30am   #41
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Originally Posted by bellafleur

bellafleur - i love the cupcakes, how long did it take you to do them & im liking the designs to, what flavour cake did you go with.
Mar 6, 2010, 11:49am   #42
bellafleur
Originally Posted by Spendaholic
bellafleur - i love the cupcakes, how long did it take you to do them & im liking the designs to, what flavour cake did you go with.
Thanks everybody!:) I took two days off work to bake, and I baked 4 different kinds- carrot cake (w/ black & white wrappers), vanilla bean w/ apricot filling (w/ white frosting and apricots on top), Ghirardelli dark chocolate (w/ green frosting), and peanut butter chocolate chip cheesecake (not shown b/c they were in the fridge when I took the photos).

The cupcakes were such a success that I started a wedding cupcake business after my wedding!:) Here's the other thread I started with a bunch of cupcake photos: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-kitch...es-512275.html
Mar 6, 2010, 3:28pm   #43
tillie46
KATHYINJAPAN...........I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOUR MOTHER IN LAW MADE YOUR CAKE.........BEAUTIFUL SENTIMENT

Mar 6, 2010, 3:30pm   #44
tillie46
HEARTMYMJ'S CAKE.............BEAUTIFUL.........I LOVE THE CHERRY BLOSSOM THEME

Mar 6, 2010, 3:34pm   #45
tillie46
Spendaholic..........I love your Wedding Cake and your little mini people! Thanks for starting this thread!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >