POST A REPLY

Dec 17, 2009, 10:45am   #106
I love GREEN tea .. I drink at least 3 cups a day! I drink it straight w/ lemon or milk (sometimes w/o sugar) amd I don't like flavored tea.
Last edited Dec 17, 2009 at 10:56am.
Dec 17, 2009, 10:46am   #107
Originally Posted by tillie46
Do more people like tea with lemon, or tea with milk? I personally like tea with milk

Flavored teas I drink straight. Lipton Green tea, I have with lemon and maybe a drop of honey.
Dec 17, 2009, 11:25pm   #108
Ahh Money Penny...
I drink my tea plain. The more antioxidents I get the happier I am!!!
Dec 23, 2009, 3:02pm   #109
Q
That Jasmine tea is good I had it over a friends house. I like the Ceylon tea too. It's so good.
Dec 29, 2009, 2:01pm   #110
i don't have pics, but bigalows mint tea!
Jan 4, 2010, 4:30am   #111
Luxury = Purses
I drink a lot of imported tea from Japan. They have the best taste!! Yummm!!

If the imported ones are not available, then I'll go for the "Numi" brands.
Jan 5, 2010, 7:04am   #112
I've always liked Chrysanthemum Tea- the kind with whole flowers. It has a pleasantly sweet aftertaste.
Jan 5, 2010, 6:40pm   #113
I drink my tea with milk and sugar
Jan 6, 2010, 12:49am   #114
D N A
I drink my tea plain. I hate additives of any kind and am very picky when it comes to sweet teas.

The blends I tend to drink are Earl Grey and English Breakfast and I like them pretty strong. I used to drink Green Tea a lot, and even turned my mom onto it, but I don't like it anymore. For the bitter cold days, I drink Irish Breakfast. It's the strongest I have and wakes me up.
Jan 6, 2010, 5:47am   #115
I looove Green Tea! I drink it without sugar or milk or anything, just plain, green tea!

Also, there are some kinds I like when I'm up for something more fruity like this one:
Jan 15, 2010, 5:24pm   #116
I was not sold on flavored teas but now I'm in love with Lipton "Green Tea Orient". I also tried Lipton "Russian Earl Grey" but I still prefer the green one.
Jan 15, 2010, 7:10pm   #117
I love green teas too, sencha (the japanese one with toasted puffed rice), blossoming teas, jasmine tea... apricot or berry green teas.

I drink them plain without sugar, having some right now!

When I do drink black tea which isn't very often I'll add sugar to it, no milk. Sometimes fresh mint springs go into the tea so it's a moroccan extra sweet black tea. Good when eating cheese and bread or heavy breakfast.
Jan 16, 2010, 4:22am   #118
d
I love green tea!!
Jan 16, 2010, 5:45am   #119
(Jennifer)
I have a giant drawer at my desk dedicated to tea. I always bring at least one tea back when I go on vacation.

My favorites right now are
Mariage Frères -- Marco Polo and Sakura
Fortnum & Mason's -- cranberry tea, strawberry tea, and black currant infusion
Republic of Tea -- Acerola Cherry Green Tea
A vanilla fruit tea that I bought in bulk at a market somewhere in Switzerland
A caramel black tea from a local tea house

I probably have about 20 varieties in my drawer, I like to mix it up and have different ones all the time.
Jan 17, 2010, 2:08am   #120
*MuAH*
I just got done drinking Celestial Sleepytime I LOVE IT!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground The Kitchen