Home The Playground The Kitchen

San Francisco Girls, advice on restaurants!

POST A REPLY

Jul 13, 2014, 9:39am   #1
Very Lucky Mommy
Hi ladies, I'd love your advice on restaurants from the local's pov. I'm going to SF in a couple of weeks with dh and another couple. We are all foodies and in to wine (heading to nappa after SF).
would love your recos on restaurant...any hidden treasure? We will be staying at the four seasons while we are in town.
We love any type of food....also love tasting menus...
Thanks in advance!
Jul 17, 2014, 6:17am   #2
may be try it here? http://forum.purseblog.com/bon-voyage/
Jul 17, 2014, 9:23pm   #3
Very Lucky Mommy
Great suggestion. Thanks!
Jul 17, 2014, 9:24pm   #4
Very Lucky Mommy
Hi ladies, I'd love your advice on restaurants from the local's pov. I'm going to SF in a couple of weeks with dh and another couple. We are all foodies and in to wine (heading to nappa after SF).
would love your recos on restaurant...any hidden treasure? We will be staying at the four seasons while we are in town.
We love any type of food....also love tasting menus...
Thanks in advance!
Jul 17, 2014, 9:26pm   #5
Any price range to stay under? :)
Jul 17, 2014, 9:34pm   #6
Very Lucky Mommy
No price restriction. :)
Jul 18, 2014, 7:50am   #7
Very Lucky Mommy
Mods, can this be moved the voyage and this one closed? I think I may be more successful there but when tried to move it, it was moved back because I can't close this thanks!
Jul 19, 2014, 6:55am   #8
I'm not a local, but recently had an amazing lunch at Redd in Yountville. I would have loved to go back for dinner if I had more time. If all of you have the tasting menu, they try to vary the dishes each person gets, so you can taste each others and try more things. I love that idea.

In San Francisco, Gary Danko is excellent. I haven't been in years, but it still stands out for me as a top meal with great service
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground The Kitchen