Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My Cake Creations (Post your own photos too!)

POST A REPLY

Nov 21, 2011, 12:15am   #31
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
Your cupcakes are fabulous...such attention to detail!
Nov 21, 2011, 1:05am   #32
liza213
amazing!!!
Nov 21, 2011, 4:36am   #33
I
IrishLuckyCharm
Originally Posted by *NYC Princess*
OMG I am so amazed! Can you share any key websites you used to learn? I've always admired amazing cakes like yours and I like to bake but not very good at decorating. I've thought about taking a baking class (just for fun, not for a business).
I'd go with http://www.cakecentral.com I do cake decorating too, pretty much only fondant, and honestly found that the Wilton classes were of no use to me. I've learned more my trial and error, and researching online than I ever would have in the Wilton classes. I'm not saying that the Wilton classes are bad, but the instructors aren't allowed to deviate from the Wilton method even if there is a better way to do things (I was offered a position as a Wilton instructor but turned it down). Some classes are better than others--it really depends if you get a 'good' instructor or not.
May 3, 2012, 9:58pm   #34
q
qaz393
Account Deactivated
marry me
May 4, 2012, 5:11am   #35
Necromancer
You are very talented, Pigeu.
May 4, 2012, 6:03am   #36
bregitta
Amazing creations! You've encouraged me to go and bake something hehe
May 20, 2012, 3:45am   #37
Myblackbag
Beautiful...
May 23, 2012, 3:23pm   #38
TheDesignerGirl
They are lovely! How do you get the fondant to look so shiny? Do you add something to it?
Jun 6, 2012, 2:27pm   #39
raiderette74
Wow these cakes are beautiful. I am a great baker but not so good at the decorating part!
Jun 10, 2012, 7:16pm   #40
RoseBliss
Ad Vitam Aeternam
Utterly amazingly. It shows you love what you do.

You should go on the FoodNetwork and try out for some of those challenge shows.

Too bad we can't do cyber tasting.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:01pm   #41
Chineka
1-27-12 <3
Originally Posted by Pigeu
I'd like to show you some cakes that I've made over the past year. I took one Wilton course, basically taught how to make buttercream icing, usage of tips and piping bags, and some basic buttercream flowers. Most of the cakes in the album are fondant covered cakes which I learned how to make from the internet. Please let me know what you think!

Also, if anyone here loves to bake and decorate, please share any photos you may have of cakes, cupcakes, cookies etc. and any tips/tricks! :)

Thanks

Link to cake album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/6576037...87112745/show/

I will be updating the album as I go.

Some of my favourites:

I love all of your cakes, especially the Mickey and Bridal ones in this picture. Keep up the good work.
Jul 23, 2012, 12:42pm   #42
s
sindiecess
wow you are so talented!! they all look so beautiful, and too pretty to eat
Jul 24, 2012, 3:10am   #43
C
Calya
Wow, those cakes look amazing!
Nov 23, 2012, 3:26pm   #44
Mastiha
Classy & Fabulous
Originally Posted by Pigeu
I'd like to show you some cakes that I've made over the past year. I took one Wilton course, basically taught how to make buttercream icing, usage of tips and piping bags, and some basic buttercream flowers. Most of the cakes in the album are fondant covered cakes which I learned how to make from the internet. Please let me know what you think!

Also, if anyone here loves to bake and decorate, please share any photos you may have of cakes, cupcakes, cookies etc. and any tips/tricks! :)

Thanks

Link to cake album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/6576037...87112745/show/

I will be updating the album as I go.

Some of my favourites:

Fantastic!!!
Nov 26, 2012, 11:41am   #45
lazeny
Wow! You have a beautiful talent and a wonderful inspiration And the Hello Kitty is absolutely gorgeous!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >