I searched around in this subforum and didn't see anything like this, and thought well, so many of us like to photograph our bags, does anyone else take pictures of food? I do! Sometimes food I made, sometimes something I ordered in a restaurant, but it's fun to document it. I'll start...
1. My chocolate Brooklyn Bridge dessert from The River Cafe.
2. My cold seafood platter from Atlantic Grill.
3. Kobe beef cooking on a hot river rock from Megu.
4. Edamame on flourescent ice bed from Megu.
5. Oysters on the half shell resting fluorescent ice bed from Megu.
1. Cheese platter from One if by land, two if by sea.
2. Good old fashioned New York pizza.
3. Someone gave me some home cooking this day: pernil, arroz con gandules, macaroni and cheese, and salad.
4. Peking duck from the Peking Duck House
5. A sea of fresh fruit. I just love this wave of color.
Oh that pizza looks TDF!! I am dying to have New York pizza. I want to plan a trip and not eat for like a week before and just stop at every stand and eat at every restaurant and just stuff myself silly.