Home The Playground The Kitchen

I Ate This! Post pictures of food!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Oct 11, 2013, 11:10am   #7951
Sweetpea83's Avatar
✘♥✘♥
Last night's dinner..pho w/sliced beef. Pretty tasty.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381507853.441712.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  111.2 KB
Oct 11, 2013, 11:16am   #7952
GoGlam's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
Last night's dinner..pho w/sliced beef. Pretty tasty.

Attachment 2362897
Pho is one of my favorite things on this planet! I get so much stuff in my soup, though, that it looks like a protein circus!

Originally Posted by needloub
Snacking on some crispy duck with Chinese buns before cooking for our anniversary
http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4e124722.jpg
Now craving bao!!

Happy anniversary!
Last edited Oct 11, 2013 at 11:47am.
Oct 11, 2013, 11:44am   #7953
frick&frack's Avatar
<3
Originally Posted by needloub
Snacking on some crispy duck with Chinese buns before cooking for our anniversary

Peking duck is one of my favorite meals in the universe! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Oct 11, 2013, 2:07pm   #7954
needloub's Avatar
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
This looks like a yummy combo..how were the Chinese buns? What did they taste like..I'm curious..
To be honest, they didn't have a distinct taste to me. Tasted like white bread, I suppose. It was delicious when I put some of the duck and sriracha inside lol.

Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
Last night's dinner..pho w/sliced beef. Pretty tasty.

Attachment 2362897
This looks so good!

Originally Posted by GoGlam
Happy anniversary!
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by frick&frack
Peking duck is one of my favorite meals in the universe! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Thank you!
Oct 11, 2013, 2:10pm   #7955
needloub's Avatar
Loub & Food Lover
DH decided to continue our anniversary throughout the weekend (the only time he is free) and surprised me with my first cronut. Oh, it's amazing...what took me so long?!?
Oct 11, 2013, 2:12pm   #7956
needloub's Avatar
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by needloub
Snacking on some crispy duck with Chinese buns before cooking for our anniversary
http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4e124722.jpg
Reposting...
Oct 11, 2013, 2:25pm   #7957
GoGlam's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by needloub
DH decided to continue our anniversary throughout the weekend (the only time he is free) and surprised me with my first cronut. Oh, it's amazing...what took me so long?!?
http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/...pse22b5bc0.jpg
They're soooo good!!!
Oct 11, 2013, 2:26pm   #7958
GoGlam's Avatar
Member
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381519539.423707.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  86.2 KB

White anchovy, miso-infused cream cheese and a sheet of nori... Surprisingly amazing
Oct 11, 2013, 3:13pm   #7959
Sweetpea83's Avatar
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by needloub
DH decided to continue our anniversary throughout the weekend (the only time he is free) and surprised me with my first cronut. Oh, it's amazing...what took me so long?!?
http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/...pse22b5bc0.jpg
I had to google what a cronut was! Wow!! Looks tasty!

Originally Posted by GoGlam
Attachment 2363106


White anchovy, miso-infused cream cheese and a sheet of nori... Surprisingly amazing
Looks interesting!
Oct 11, 2013, 4:29pm   #7960
frick&frack's Avatar
<3
Originally Posted by needloub
DH decided to continue our anniversary throughout the weekend (the only time he is free) and surprised me with my first cronut. Oh, it's amazing...what took me so long?!?
^what a TREAT! your DH is a sweetie.


Originally Posted by GoGlam
White anchovy, miso-infused cream cheese and a sheet of nori... Surprisingly amazing
^I can imagine that dish would be fabulous because it's reminiscent of a JB roll. it's presented beautifully.
Oct 11, 2013, 5:39pm   #7961
needloub's Avatar
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by GoGlam
They're soooo good!!!
I'm addicted! I want another one tomorrow!

Originally Posted by GoGlam
Attachment 2363106

White anchovy, miso-infused cream cheese and a sheet of nori... Surprisingly amazing
Now this is an interesting combo!

Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
I had to google what a cronut was! Wow!! Looks tasty!
My DH had no idea as well, and I told him that I have been dying to try one...voila...I'm an addict!

Originally Posted by frick&frack
^what a TREAT! your DH is a sweetie.
He has his good moments, especially when he brings treats lol!
Oct 11, 2013, 8:28pm   #7962
lifestylekitty's Avatar
Member
Shrimp poppers and fries with curry garlic dip. Yummmm


Roast beef with mashed potatoes

Oct 12, 2013, 12:04pm   #7963
frick&frack's Avatar
<3
Originally Posted by lifestylekitty
Shrimp poppers and fries with curry garlic dip. Yummmm

Roast beef with mashed potatoes
those shrimp poppers look yummy!
Oct 12, 2013, 12:26pm   #7964
needloub's Avatar
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by lifestylekitty
Shrimp poppers and fries with curry garlic dip. Yummmm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps5e1a63b4.jpg
Roast beef with mashed potatoes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps3ed3c565.jpg
This looks delicious! Curry garlic dip...I need to try this
Oct 13, 2013, 6:03am   #7965
lifestylekitty's Avatar
Member
Lemongrass cooler. Refreshing!



Ricotta cheese ravioli



Five-cheese pizza. Best pizza I've ever had.



Osso buco



Mango flambee with Butternut ice cream. Sweet endings.

POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground The Kitchen  
TOP

Thread Tools