Home > >

I Ate This! Post pictures of food!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Oct 6, 2013, 9:38pm   #7906
needloub's Avatar
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
Delicious fried green tomatoes, with corn and peach relish and queso fresco...
Oct 6, 2013, 11:21pm   #7907
snowbubble's Avatar
snowbubble
Member
Homemade minestrone soup and a grill cheese sandwich :)
Attached Images
 
Oct 7, 2013, 12:33am   #7908
Sweetpea83's Avatar
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by snowbubble
Homemade minestrone soup and a grill cheese sandwich :)
This looks great...
Oct 7, 2013, 12:37am   #7909
Sweetpea83's Avatar
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Dinner from tonight..margarita, chips w/salsa, enchiladas verdes (one chicken & one shrimp), Mexican rice & beans. So good! I couldn't finish it..

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381120661.111867.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  104.8 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381120673.162407.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  94.3 KB
Oct 7, 2013, 7:41am   #7910
lifestylekitty's Avatar
lifestylekitty
Member
Originally Posted by snowbubble
Homemade minestrone soup and a grill cheese sandwich :)
Craving for a grilled cheese sandwich right now :)
Oct 7, 2013, 7:42am   #7911
lifestylekitty's Avatar
lifestylekitty
Member
My breakfast of cured beef, fried rice and eggs :) Perfect with coffee!

Oct 7, 2013, 9:49am   #7912
needloub's Avatar
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
Manchego cheese puffs with short ribs
Oct 7, 2013, 11:47am   #7913
tweety32976's Avatar
tweety32976
Member
Originally Posted by needloub
Manchego cheese puffs with short ribs
Looks so good
Oct 7, 2013, 12:56pm   #7914
Tiare's Avatar
Tiare
zOMG sales!


I saw that Intellegentsia opened it's first cafe in NYC at the High Line Hotel in Chelsea. My mom and I went yesterday, It was pretty great and the best latte art I've seen in person
Oct 7, 2013, 3:48pm   #7915
CrackBerryCream's Avatar
CrackBerryCream
The Edge of Glory
A pasta dish I whipped up recently when I was too lazy to go grocery shopping...

I think I included cream, mint, tomatoes, garlic and dried sausage. And lotsa parmesan of course
Attached Images
 
Oct 7, 2013, 4:13pm   #7916
GoGlam's Avatar
GoGlam
Member
Originally Posted by CrackBerryCream
A pasta dish I whipped up recently when I was too lazy to go grocery shopping...

I think I included cream, mint, tomatoes, garlic and dried sausage. And lotsa parmesan of course
This looks so delicious!!

Originally Posted by snowbubble
Homemade minestrone soup and a grill cheese sandwich :)
It's so gloomy here today, this would be perfect for the weather


Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
Dinner from tonight..margarita, chips w/salsa, enchiladas verdes (one chicken & one shrimp), Mexican rice & beans. So good! I couldn't finish it..

Attachment 2358201
Attachment 2358202
Yum!!

Originally Posted by lifestylekitty
My breakfast of cured beef, fried rice and eggs :) Perfect with coffee!

What a breakfast!!

Originally Posted by Tiare


I saw that Intellegentsia opened it's first cafe in NYC at the High Line Hotel in Chelsea. My mom and I went yesterday, It was pretty great and the best latte art I've seen in person
Ooh, I'm going to have to make a stop here.. Pretty art
Oct 7, 2013, 4:15pm   #7917
GoGlam's Avatar
GoGlam
Member
Originally Posted by needloub
Crab and artichoke croquetas with shaved manchego cheese on top...one of my favorites.
All of your tapas/small plates photos look amazing!!! I would order all of those :) hope you thoroughly enjoyed them

Originally Posted by CrackBerryCream
Some dishes from Steirereck, the best restaurant in Austria... I always love eating there
I adore food like this! Delicious and beautiful
Oct 7, 2013, 4:16pm   #7918
GoGlam's Avatar
GoGlam
Member
Inspired by needloub's chicken and waffle posts..


Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381176969.118597.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  290.7 KB

Really crispy and juicy chicken with biscuits and wasabi honey plus a passionfruit Bellini!
Oct 7, 2013, 6:32pm   #7919
frick&frack's Avatar
frick&frack
give thanks
Originally Posted by needloub
^I am definitely going to try to make tempura cauliflower!

Albondigas (meatballs); lamb meatballs with an oregano pesto...
^looks/sounds delicious!


Originally Posted by needloub
Calamari with a saffron aioli, green apples, and pickled onions...
^YUM! I think the green apples were the perfect touch to round out the flavors.
Oct 7, 2013, 6:34pm   #7920
frick&frack's Avatar
frick&frack
give thanks
Originally Posted by needloub
Delicious fried green tomatoes, with corn and peach relish and queso fresco...
^perfect flavor combo...heaven!


Originally Posted by snowbubble
Homemade minestrone soup and a grill cheese sandwich :)
^soup & grilled cheese is the perfect fall comfort food!


Originally Posted by lifestylekitty
My breakfast of cured beef, fried rice and eggs :) Perfect with coffee!
^that's a hearty breakfast!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools