Home > >

I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 7, 2012, 7:13pm   #4726
coconutsboston's Avatar
coconutsboston
Member
Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
Love mussels!



I'm mexican and I've never had a quesadilla like that..looks good! I love tomatillo sauce..my mom makes it and I love the stuff!



Yum, love bell peppers with my fajitas..
You know, I can't honestly say I have seen one like that either. The chicken was very similar to milanesa. I had very different intentions for what I was going to order, but saw someone else get that...and I was sold. I've been craving it again ever since. I actually had already cut into it and wanted to commemorate it, so that's why it looks like the left side is blown out. Whoops.
May 7, 2012, 8:52pm   #4727
Sweetpea83's Avatar
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by Palekaik0
Mmm I love volcano rolls...looks so good!
Originally Posted by alliemia
That volcano roll looks so good. I may have to get sushi tomorrow, it's been a while.

It was so good!
May 7, 2012, 8:53pm   #4728
Sweetpea83's Avatar
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by coconutsboston
You know, I can't honestly say I have seen one like that either. The chicken was very similar to milanesa. I had very different intentions for what I was going to order, but saw someone else get that...and I was sold. I've been craving it again ever since. I actually had already cut into it and wanted to commemorate it, so that's why it looks like the left side is blown out. Whoops.
I'll have to find a place that sells it here..
May 7, 2012, 10:34pm   #4729
hunniesochic's Avatar
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
Just had a strawberry sundae...no pic
May 7, 2012, 10:50pm   #4730
needloub's Avatar
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
My sweet company lawyer knew I was super busy with work, etc..he brought me some sushi takeout. Volcano roll...there are rolls underneath all the yummy stuff. I could not finish it...so filling!
Yummy! That's sweet of your colleague!
May 7, 2012, 11:16pm   #4731
hunniesochic's Avatar
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
Originally Posted by Sweetpea83
My sweet company lawyer knew I was super busy with work, etc..he brought me some sushi takeout. Volcano roll...there are rolls underneath all the yummy stuff. I could not finish it...so filling!
Dang!
May 7, 2012, 11:30pm   #4732
f
foodjunkie8
I <3 Shopping!
Ooo ditto on loving food on a sizzling plate! And that sushi looks sooo good! And the stuffed shrimp and everybody's food looks/sounds delicious!


Name:  image-3404211523.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  553.2 KB

I made this last night: mussels, bay scallops, shrimp, calamari in a white wine sauce with tomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms over multigrain spaghetti. It was kinda like a frutti di mare dish. Mm mm good!
May 7, 2012, 11:33pm   #4733
frick&frack's Avatar
frick&frack
give thanks
Originally Posted by foodjunkie8
I made this last night: mussels, bay scallops, shrimp, calamari in a white wine sauce with tomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms over multigrain spaghetti. It was kinda like a frutti di mare dish. Mm mm good!
that looks INCREDIBLE!!!
May 8, 2012, 9:39am   #4734
Sweetpea83's Avatar
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by foodjunkie8
Ooo ditto on loving food on a sizzling plate! And that sushi looks sooo good! And the stuffed shrimp and everybody's food looks/sounds delicious!


Attachment 1711662

I made this last night: mussels, bay scallops, shrimp, calamari in a white wine sauce with tomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms over multigrain spaghetti. It was kinda like a frutti di mare dish. Mm mm good!

That looks mighty good!
May 8, 2012, 10:06am   #4735
needloub's Avatar
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by foodjunkie8
Ooo ditto on loving food on a sizzling plate! And that sushi looks sooo good! And the stuffed shrimp and everybody's food looks/sounds delicious!


Attachment 1711662

I made this last night: mussels, bay scallops, shrimp, calamari in a white wine sauce with tomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms over multigrain spaghetti. It was kinda like a frutti di mare dish. Mm mm good!
What an amazing meal!
May 8, 2012, 11:25am   #4736
f
foodjunkie8
I <3 Shopping!
Thanks all! :)
May 8, 2012, 5:02pm   #4737
needloub's Avatar
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
I had to go back to my hometown and I went out to dinner with a dear friend. He had scallops for an appetizer (day boat scallops, with white chocolate pudding, red pepper syrup, green bean salad, chile foam)


I had their 3-course dinner and started out with their cheese course...


Next, grilled deckle steak, with smoked bleu cheese grits, fried brussel sprouts, topped with a short rib marmalade


And finally, one of THE best (if not the best) things I have ever tasted, raspberry black pepper sorbet. It was absolutely delicious!!
May 8, 2012, 5:03pm   #4738
hunniesochic's Avatar
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
Originally Posted by foodjunkie8
Ooo ditto on loving food on a sizzling plate! And that sushi looks sooo good! And the stuffed shrimp and everybody's food looks/sounds delicious!


Attachment 1711662

I made this last night: mussels, bay scallops, shrimp, calamari in a white wine sauce with tomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms over multigrain spaghetti. It was kinda like a frutti di mare dish. Mm mm good!
Wow...what a colorful and tasty dish!
May 8, 2012, 5:04pm   #4739
hunniesochic's Avatar
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
Originally Posted by needloub
I had to go back to my hometown and I went out to dinner with a dear friend. He had scallops for an appetizer (day boat scallops, with white chocolate pudding, red pepper syrup, green bean salad, chile foam)


I had their 3-course dinner and started out with their cheese course...


Next, grilled deckle steak, with smoked bleu cheese grits, fried brussel sprouts, topped with a short rib marmalade


And finally, one of THE best (if not the best) things I have ever tasted, raspberry black pepper sorbet. It was absolutely delicious!!
Everything look delicious!
May 8, 2012, 6:12pm   #4740
needloub's Avatar
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by hunniesochic
Everything look delicious!
It was a great meal, but the stand-out was the sorbet!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools