Home > >

How often do you eat FAST FOOD?

POST A REPLY

Jan 23, 2010, 9:12pm   #91
n
naughtymanolo
FYI I am a guy
Originally Posted by chiquen81
Oh, and if I do eat fast food like Wendy's, I NEVER feel good after I eat it. While I'm eating it, it is satisfying my hunger and I am enjoying it in the moment, but after that I just feel like a walking pile of fat. You crash pretty fast after eating that type of food. Not good.
i get the same feeling whenever i eat fast food or most battered and deep fried food, and creams (particularly think creams as opposed to whipped) I often feel really guilty while eating it even if it's in moderation and part of a healthy diet. I feel like my arteries will clog and i will have a heart attack immediately LMAO.

this guilt puts me off wanting to eat fast food in the first place as tasty as it is. I do regularly eat subway but only from the 6 under 6 menu but i dont get that feeling when eating that.
Jan 24, 2010, 1:12am   #92
Nymph
At least once a week
Jan 24, 2010, 2:51am   #93
kathyrose
The Bargain Hunter
Once a week or less
Jan 24, 2010, 1:12pm   #94
lolitakali
Rarely.
Jan 24, 2010, 1:37pm   #95
S
Sambina
I very rarely did when I was young...my family just didn't believe in it

Once I moved on my own it became easier to order something rather than cook..and for a few years I didn't gain weight...and for some people when they get older their metabolism begins to change...I gained 30 pounds, when I went to the doctors my insides where a mess!!!..I also had SEVERE menstral cramps and painful intercourse....it was all linked to the extra amount of cortisol I had stored in my body. For some reason the body fat was messing with my hormones.

For the past 7 years I'm very conscious of what I eat now...lost the 30 pounds plus an extra 7...starchy carbs and sugar unfortunately is my enemy....so I eat lots of salad, veggies, and meat proteins (never fried)..and 100 ounces of water a day, I use splenda in my tea or coffee (1 cup a day only). I do allow 2 cheat days a month..3 max....also weigh myself once a month....just to make sure I'm in check.
I can't afford to buy a new wardrobe....plus I have so many classic pieces that I love...I have to stay the same size!!!...lol.
Jan 24, 2010, 1:53pm   #96
kasmom
J'adore mon mari!
These days, once a week!
Jan 24, 2010, 9:55pm   #97
Designer_Love
Coach & LV Addict
everyday, every meal
Jan 25, 2010, 6:14am   #98
lily25
UNMUTUAL
I eat fast food if I'm at the airport!
Jan 25, 2010, 3:27pm   #99
klj
Once a week or less and its usually Chipotle
Feb 1, 2010, 10:57am   #100
AnimalCrackers
Fresh ta Def
Almost everyday lately. My roommate limited me to half of the kitchen, so I can barely get to any of my things to cook. It's awful, I know it's soooo terrible for me. My dad saw me at the drive-thru to Arby's yesterday. I didn't know he'd seen me, and I got a text a few minutes later that just said, "800 calories." Lol
Feb 1, 2010, 1:06pm   #101
bagaholic85
Originally Posted by Designer_Love
everyday, every meal
seriously?
Feb 1, 2010, 1:40pm   #102
pmburk
I probably eat fast food maybe 1-2 times per week. Dinners during the week - I cook every night, we bring our lunches from home. If I've forgotten my lunch or am craving something specific I might go out. Usually Friday night & Saturday afternoon are our fast food times.
Feb 1, 2010, 7:06pm   #103
Necromancer
I can't remember the last time I ate fast food. Seriously, it's been years and years. When I was younger, I ate it quite a lot, at least two or three times a week. I just don't like it now.
Feb 1, 2010, 7:14pm   #104
oscarcat729
WAHOO!!!
If Panera (sandwich shop) counts, then once or twice a week. Otherwise? Subway maybe once every 6 months. Funny thing is, I used to eat McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, etc. for dinner almost daily. So glad I got rid of that habit!
Feb 1, 2010, 7:21pm   #105
queennadine
♥ LoVe ♥
Hmmmm...maybe every few months? I crave McDonald's a couple of times a month, but hardly ever give in.

When DH and I go somewhere, we'll have fast food just because it's convenient. But we never eat it as a "regular" meal.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >