Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

How often do you eat FAST FOOD?

POST A REPLY

Dec 8, 2009, 1:36am   #76
MyMyMy
Had my Chicken Quesidilla, 2 cheezy bean and rice borritos and nachos and a hard taco today for luch!
Dec 8, 2009, 9:44pm   #77
kattykay
sofa king sexy!
Originally Posted by kattykay
I had a double cheeseburger from McD's today. It was the first time in 5 weeks and I got a headache. 5 weeks ago I got an anus burger and it made my stomache hurt like hell and prior to that I hadnt eaten McD's (or any other fast food) since beginning of July.
ANGUS ANGUS ANGUS BURGER!!! lol oops.
Dec 8, 2009, 9:45pm   #78
MyMyMy
Ate Taco Bell Again today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard Taco, Cheezey bean and rice borrito, Side nachos and a 2x steak thing...Was good!!!!!
Dec 8, 2009, 9:45pm   #79
MyMyMy
Originally Posted by kattykay
ANGUS ANGUS ANGUS BURGER!!! lol oops.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL....That is funny!!!!!!!
Dec 9, 2009, 8:51pm   #80
kasmom
J'adore mon mari!
I'm addicted to Carl's Jr so once a week.
Dec 12, 2009, 12:47am   #81
c
chiquen81
I definitely ate fast food more often in college and in my early twenties. Now I literally go to Wendy's maybe once every few months, and usually out of desperation because I don't have time and I'm in a rush. It's usually those times where I am on the road, and I am starving so I just have to stop. So I would say I only eat true fast food a couple of times a year.

I think it's fine in moderation. More than a couple times a month might be too much. Even once a week would be too much for me. I have a very weak stomach and I cannot handle grease.

Quote:
But do you honestly think fast food is THAT bad for you?
To answer the OPs question, yes, fast food IS that bad for you. You can't live on that food. No nutritional value and the lowest grade meat possible. There is also bone in that meat. (it gets grinded in during the meat grinding process) That's disgusting.
Last edited Dec 12, 2009 at 12:54am.
Dec 12, 2009, 3:04pm   #82
c
chiquen81
Oh, and if I do eat fast food like Wendy's, I NEVER feel good after I eat it. While I'm eating it, it is satisfying my hunger and I am enjoying it in the moment, but after that I just feel like a walking pile of fat. You crash pretty fast after eating that type of food. Not good.
Dec 12, 2009, 6:34pm   #83
Designer_Love
Coach & LV Addict
eat it everyday rarely ever eat home cooked food, i'm not really into homecooked food.
Dec 13, 2009, 3:15pm   #84
lovebeibei
not very often. maybe once a month?
Dec 13, 2009, 7:29pm   #85
simplygm819
more often than I've ever eaten it before. just had burger king last night but their fries are so yummy..and so bad. I know I know..
Dec 13, 2009, 8:38pm   #86
_
_bebee
a few times a week
Dec 16, 2009, 7:58am   #87
S
SWinchester
We've really cut down on fast food. In fact, I'd say that we eat it once a month (at most) these days. Feel much healthier as a result!
Dec 16, 2009, 10:53am   #88
Worldswirl
Me at the outlets!
Originally Posted by kasmom
I'm addicted to Carl's Jr so once a week.
I wish we had that on the east coast! I once emailed the company begging them to come here.
Jan 23, 2010, 4:01pm   #89
onesmallchimera
I eat it about 3 times a week. It's almost always Chick-Fil-Li though, and they're not too bad.
Jan 23, 2010, 5:45pm   #90
lovelysarahg
Advocate of Glamour
I started writing down what I was spending money on each month.....and let me tell you, THAT was a wake up call.
Now, I've pretty much cut out the McDonalds/Burger King/Taco Bell, but I do indulge in Jimmy Johns subs and Subway usually once or twice a week.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >