Home The Playground The Kitchen

How often do you eat FAST FOOD?

POST A REPLY

Oct 21, 2009, 4:20pm   #46
p
Originally Posted by nycfashionlvr
If you do a detox/juice cleanse for a few days and don't eat it for a while and then go back to it you WILL NOT feel the same way trust me! I used to eat it everyday too then last year I did the Blueprint cleanse and now its just not as appealing to me.
can you tell me more about this detox juice cleanse? brand?

thx!
Oct 23, 2009, 6:22pm   #47
loves pink!!!
I guess I'm "lucky" in that I hate fast food, so I rarely eat it. Maybe once every 6 months or so I'll grab a chicken sandwich from Wendy's and I like McDonald's ice cream, but there is one just up the street from my apartment and I never go there.
Oct 24, 2009, 12:54am   #48
p
Originally Posted by handbag_fetish
So I guess right now I hold the record for how often I eat fast food. Not really what I wanted to hear. lol

A lot of you are saying that its gross after awhile and that you dont really like the taste. Where are the people like me who could eat it everyday and still not get tired of it. For me the problem is that I love the taste.
I think it is your age. I do like the taste of fast food, ate it often in college, and could have eaten it every day as a teenager. At some point it suddenly got really hard on my body hence the "gross" association.
Oct 24, 2009, 3:32am   #49
winters love
I eat fast food way too often :( It does really good! It's doubly bad when I do because that is usually all I eat in the day to keep my calorie count low and that is just terrible for your body
Nov 5, 2009, 6:51am   #50
N
♥ Loubounista ♥
We order Chinese food almost every week, but I don't consider that to be real fast food such as hamburgers and fries.
I think I eat those things once in two months or so.
Nov 13, 2009, 12:00pm   #51
(・ω・)
I think it depends on the person's work-out and eat habits. You probably burn off a lot of calories exercising or something, which in that case, Mc D's isn't too bad. :)

I eat once every 3-4 months though I'm a total sucker for In-N-Out! *drool*
Nov 15, 2009, 1:20pm   #52
<3
The only fast food I ever crave is Taco Bell... and I could it it every single day for lunch and dinner if I'd allow myself! I try to keep it down to once per week!
Nov 17, 2009, 10:38am   #53
Bag Lady
I have no problem eating things that are bad for me, but I want them to really taste good.
I think the last time I ate Mcdonalds was about 4 years ago... Olive Garden was 5...

But I love In N Out burger - and you can order Protein style, and they will wrap your burger with lettuce instead of a bun. I love the crunch.

I love the little sidewalk Indian food vendors. I suspect they aren't that healthy for me either, but... yum

Fatburger has amazing shakes and fries. Not too fond of the burgers

I love the Rubios fish tacos, but only when they are still hot.

Ivars has amazing clam chowder.

Wendy's used to have a chicken ceasar pita - that was so tasty. I stopped eating there when they took it of the menu.

In summary - I'll go out to eat about once a week to once every two weeks. I have no problem with eating badly, but I like things with flavor, texture and a bit of a variety. Fast food just doesn't give that to me.
Nov 24, 2009, 6:12pm   #54
Coach & LV Addict
pretty much every day i rarely eat home cooked food, usually get fast food or go out to eat somewhere.
Nov 25, 2009, 2:47am   #55
Gatekeeper!
once a week for lunch, taco bell is my fav w/ hot sauce
Nov 25, 2009, 7:30am   #56
pretty much never. not to say I don't eat fried food- I just prefer it from restaurants, if I'm going to eat a burger and fries, i want it to be reallllly good. I just hate the way mcdonalds and the such taste- last time I ate it was probably 2 years ago and because it was essentially my only option.

we do tend to order thai or malaysian food like once a week if that counts though.
Nov 25, 2009, 9:03pm   #57
Hermès Hottie
i never eat it, anymore.
Nov 25, 2009, 9:44pm   #58
I run with scissors
Originally Posted by flashy.stems
i never eat it, anymore.
Ditto.
Nov 26, 2009, 3:28am   #59
w
Not as often as I'd want to for sure. Not even a hotdog or a french fry. Since my granddaughter told me a few years ago that junk food are one of the top 5 cancer-causing foods, I stopped. Life is too short and to beautiful. So I eat only the healthy kind.
Nov 26, 2009, 9:32am   #60
I ate Taco Bell's bean burritos for a while, but now, the only fast food I eat, is Boston Market
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground The Kitchen