Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Favorite Keuring Coffee Cups?

POST A REPLY

Jul 30, 2012, 10:41am   #46
Tiare
zOMG sales!
I have a soft spot for Gloria Jean Hazelnut, but, the new Green Mountain Macadamia Nut Cookie = Win
Jul 30, 2012, 10:47am   #47
Tiare
zOMG sales!
Originally Posted by qudz104
although i like lighter blends, i surprised myself by liking emeril's big easy bold, and the house blend by barista prima. i haven't tried the other barista prima flavors yet, but ill report back when i do.
i tried wolfgang puck's creme caramel and it wasn't all that. i did order the green mountain vanilla cream and timothy's winter carnival so I've got some other caramel type coffees to compare it against.
the cafe escapes hot chocolate was also pretty good!
Winter Carnival is one of my all time favorites! Now you have me craving a box! I'm going to order enough to keep for year round when it gets released again.

Originally Posted by karlantonette
Timothy's at Fairview Mall (Toronto) allows you to mix & match 24 or 80cents each cup. i can't wait to try these ones that i've picked out, especially the german chocolate cake & teas! has anyone else tried these? what do you think?
Timmothy's Cinnamon Pastry is fantastic! I can't drink the german chocolate cake because my fiance HATES coconut, but, it's pretty good as well. Well above and beyond my top coconut-flavored kcup
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >