Home The Playground The Kitchen

Eating out - takeout or dining in tonight?

POST A REPLY

Sep 8, 2010, 11:57am   #1
Cajun Mama
Where are you going and what are you ordering?

Tonight it's going to be Sushi, I'd like to go to Sake Cafe' but I think I'll be going to Cafe Zen (closer)

Edamame
Miso Soup
Squid Salad
Rainbow Roll
Last edited Sep 8, 2010 at 12:19pm.
Sep 8, 2010, 5:18pm   #2
eating out!
havent decided where yet..

OT, my OP... are you from new orleans? more so, across the river? i know that sounds stalker-ish, but i noticed you said sake and cafe zen. LOL. i am, too from NO.
Sep 8, 2010, 6:04pm   #3
Take out from Brio.

Bruschetta and Bistecca Insalada to share with DH

Lasagna for DH

Shrimp and Scollop Risotto

And, best of all, plenty left over for lunch tomorrow.
Sep 8, 2010, 6:09pm   #4
Fill the Giant Pig!
DH is grilling burgers!
I finally found the new Hidden Valley Ranch Tomato Bacon dressing so will try that out on some salad too.
Sep 8, 2010, 8:57pm   #5
Proud Marine Wife
cooking...boo!

we have a sushi place called Zen in Okinawa
Sep 9, 2010, 1:05am   #6
windy city
I'm guilty of mostly eating take-out. Both my SO and I are inept in the cooking department! Tonight we ate at the Pasta Bowl - he had Rigatoni bolo and I had a chicken sandwich.
Sep 9, 2010, 2:05am   #7
l
cooking :P
Sep 9, 2010, 4:42am   #8
UNMUTUAL
Take out, we are leaving for vacation tomorrow and my fridge is empty but a few beers...
Sep 9, 2010, 10:26am   #9
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by mainguyen504
eating out!
havent decided where yet..

OT, my OP... are you from new orleans? more so, across the river? i know that sounds stalker-ish, but i noticed you said sake and cafe zen. LOL. i am, too from NO.

Your funny...stalkerish, you MUST be from around here "across the river"...I am on the westbank, I'm actually from down in Lafitte, but have since moved to the civilized world of Marrero, needless to say I'm ready to go back to the swamp LOL!
Love Sake! but IDK if I want to go across the river for it, so I might just have to settle for Zen. Didn't even get to yesterday, as I was getting ready to leave my aunt called saying to hurry and get my put down there, they just finished boiling crabs...they were YUMMY!
Sep 9, 2010, 10:33am   #10
Cajun Mama
Didn't get my Sushi yesterday at boiled crabs instead...gonna try it again today.
Sep 9, 2010, 12:14pm   #11
Eating out- My honey and I are going to eat at Ruth's Chris
Sep 9, 2010, 3:24pm   #12
Eating in tonight...we rarely go out to eat.

Tonight is just going to be some grilled chicken w/ grilled corn on the cob and maybe some rice or sweet potatoes?
Sep 9, 2010, 6:34pm   #13
<3
eating in, but not cooking...hummus
Sep 9, 2010, 8:48pm   #14
Proud Marine Wife
eating in tonight, I am making wet burritos or BBQ meat balls, havent decided yet
Sep 9, 2010, 11:53pm   #15
<3
The boyfriend and I went for steak/sushi tonight! We each got miso soup. He got a steak with grilled veggies, rice, and mushrooms. I got salmon roll and eel avocado roll.

And, for dessert... he got fried cheesecake. I only had ONE bite... and it was amazing. [Trying to stick to my diet!!!!!!!]
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground The Kitchen