Home > >

Eating out - takeout or dining in tonight?

POST A REPLY

Sep 10, 2010, 2:09am   #16
lisalovesshoes
♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
Eating out!
Watching Tomorrow, When the War Began in gold class and having dinner there!
Sep 10, 2010, 12:58pm   #17
g
graceful
Originally Posted by Chantilly0379
Didn't get my Sushi yesterday at boiled crabs instead...gonna try it again today.
I love Sake Cafe! It is one of my favorites, we typically go to the one on Magazine Street. Hope you get your sushi today!

Last night we had sushi after the game but it was from a place downtown that opened recently.
Sep 10, 2010, 12:58pm   #18
g
graceful
I think we are going to eat out tonight. Maybe Mexican, but haven't decided yet. I am most definitely not cooking...way too tired for it.
Sep 10, 2010, 1:12pm   #19
LadyLouboutin08
Going out...

SO wants Red Robin but I want Maggiano's...
Sep 10, 2010, 4:16pm   #20
frick&frack
give thanks
hoping to go out for sushi!
Sep 10, 2010, 6:49pm   #21
v
vhdos
Tonight we're ordering Dominos pizza and seeing what all the fuss is about with their "new and improved" pizza. Tomorrow night, we finally got our babysitter back after about a 4-week hiatus and we're going to a fancy-shmancy restaurant with contemporary global cuisine. Can't wait:)
Sep 10, 2010, 7:34pm   #22
blue*poppy
Handbag Junkie
in...at least I'd better!
Sep 11, 2010, 12:16pm   #23
frick&frack
give thanks
Originally Posted by frick&frack
hoping to go out for sushi!
^went out for burgers last night instead

hoping to get take-out & eat IN tonight
Sep 11, 2010, 5:30pm   #24
LadyLouboutin08
Eating Out

Going on a mommy-daughter date to the Cheesecake Factory.
Sep 11, 2010, 8:49pm   #25
blue*poppy
Handbag Junkie
eating in, even though I planned on it yesterday and didn't cook! Having steak and mexican rice from the packet! And some veggies, I think.
Sep 13, 2010, 1:45pm   #26
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by graceful
I love Sake Cafe! It is one of my favorites, we typically go to the one on Magazine Street. Hope you get your sushi today!

Last night we had sushi after the game but it was from a place downtown that opened recently.
Name please?
Sep 13, 2010, 1:51pm   #27
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by graceful

Unfortunately I didn't go to Sake' Cafe' I went to Cafe' Zen and it was disappointing. It was really good before Katrina but I've come to the conclusion there are NO GOOD sushi restaurants on the westbank, so I make it a point to get some everytime I'm across the river and since there's a Sake in every city across there I'll never go without it. As matter of fact I stopped on my way back for EJ Hosptial last night at Sake' on Clearview--IT WAS SO GOOD. I didn't have a menu so I really couldn't make a good decision on what I wanted to I just settled for a Philidephia & Crunchy Roll. My husband doesn't eat it but as he's watching my facial expression as I eat it and says, "is it really that good?", my answer to him was "it's like having an orgasm in your mouth". YUMMY! Now I want to try some Thai, my stepson & his girlfriend eat it all the time!
Sep 13, 2010, 5:09pm   #28
l
lesasue86
cooking
Sep 13, 2010, 7:14pm   #29
NagaJolokia
Living Hard
Ate in. Someone brought me a tuna fish sandwich. It was pretty tasty.
Sep 13, 2010, 7:16pm   #30
klj
Eating leftover take out Thai again..they gave us soooo much..which I'm happy about
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >