Home The Playground The Kitchen

Attention tea lovers!

POST A REPLY

Dec 29, 2008, 1:46pm   #1
m
Hi! Happy holidays to you all!

I was wondering if someone could help me out here. A girlfriend of mine that was in my nursing school gave me this awesome Chinese tea right before the semester ended. She told me she got it in Chinatown and I should look there if I liked it. Well, I LOVED it!! It was so good. I think it was some kind of green tea (not sure) but the tea bags came with sugar and powdered milk already inside! I've never had it before and it was so good. The tea was in a green plastic thing, individually wrapped, inside a bigger box. There were 2 sets of instructions: one in English, one in Chinese. I think it was called PM or AM or something like that... it was in one of those funny looking boxes that have big letters on it and looks really funny. Anyway, I searched high and low in Chinatown and they didn't have it anywhere! I must have gone to 20 different places. When I asked the people that worked there if they had it, they looked at me like I had 3 heads. I don't think they understood.

My question to you, TPFers: does anyone know the name of this tea? If not, can anyone recommend a an awesome tea that has powdered milk and sugar already in the bag? It would make my 2008!!

Thank youuuuuuu!!
Dec 29, 2008, 8:27pm   #2
Wow, I've never heard of that before. Sounds easy and convenient.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground The Kitchen