Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

X'mas 2013 jewelery wishlist

POST A REPLY

Nov 5, 2013, 9:39am   #31
c
cupcake34
Quote:
I have been dropping some serious hints for a YG 4 diamond Love bracelets. That would have to cover a few Christmases. I told him that would cover birthday, xmas the whole works.
That would be a great xmas gift!

Didn't you once consider the rainbow love bracelet? Do you still like that or have you even gotten it already?
Nov 5, 2013, 10:18am   #32
d
dialv
Yes cupcake34, I would love the rainbow love if I could have it in yellow gold. I am going to hold out, maybe they will have a special editon some year and bring it back in yg. I kick myself because when I finally decided to buy the rainbow my SA said he could not get me a yg one. I am just a yg kinda girl.
Nov 5, 2013, 10:36am   #33
c
cupcake34
Quote:
Yes cupcake34, I would love the rainbow love if I could have it in yellow gold. I am going to hold out, maybe they will have a special editon some year and bring it back in yg. I kick myself because when I finally decided to buy the rainbow my SA said he could not get me a yg one. I am just a yg kinda girl.
Have you seen the RG bracelet in person? The RG is really subtle and looks more yellow than RG normally does.

Also, I was told that it is possible to special order the bracelet in YG (it is more expensive, though).

What love bracelet (i.e. plain, rainbow, diamond) is your favorite one?
Nov 5, 2013, 11:37am   #34
d
dialv
I haven't seen rg in person. I have only ordered Cartier over the phone. I think my favorite would be the 4 diamond when I get it followed by the plain. I am nervous about the new screw system, I asked my SA about it and he said not to worry they have improved it but I imagine it is the same boutique in Toronto that Jen got hers. They probably tell everyone not to worry. I guess I will make sure there is coverage on my insurance policy for it, at least for a few years. I like not having to worry about the juste or the old screw system on my plain love.
Nov 5, 2013, 11:39am   #35
c
cupcake34
Quote:
I haven't seen rg in person. I have only ordered Cartier over the phone. I think my favorite would be the 4 diamond when I get it followed by the plain. I am nervous about the new screw system, I asked my SA about it and he said not to worry they have improved it but I imagine it is the same boutique in Toronto that Jen got hers. They probably tell everyone not to worry. I guess I will make sure there is coverage on my insurance policy for it, at least for a few years. I like not having to worry about the juste or the old screw system on my plain love.
You should really see the RG rainbow love in person, it's beautiful!

I can imagine that you're nervous about the new screw system. But then again, you may get a perfect one; not everyone has had problems with it.
Nov 5, 2013, 3:37pm   #36
karo
Well, the top of my wishlist belongs to RG Love bracelet, but I don't think Santa will be that generous this year, so maybe a RG Baby Love bracelet...
What I would also like to find under the Christmas tree is a nice watch by Longines.
Nov 5, 2013, 4:57pm   #37
n
neenabengals
Only 1 thing on my wishlist but I know Santa wont be bringing it to me but a girl can keep on wishing

Anita Ko Single Arrow Earring - diamond and rose gold
Attached Images

Nov 5, 2013, 6:12pm   #38
d
dialv
That earring is so cool!
Nov 5, 2013, 7:19pm   #39
stmary
Yes love this earring!
Nov 5, 2013, 11:03pm   #40
stmary
Originally Posted by karo
Well, the top of my wishlist belongs to RG Love bracelet, but I don't think Santa will be that generous this year, so maybe a RG Baby Love bracelet...
What I would also like to find under the Christmas tree is a nice watch by Longines.
Longines has nice watches! I like the thin model.
Nov 6, 2013, 2:09am   #41
Caz71
Cartier. Yeah Caz dream on!!
Nov 6, 2013, 9:51am   #42
Storm Spirit
Hmm... I already have all the pieces I currently want. Probably won't be getting any jewellery this year.
Nov 6, 2013, 10:00am   #43
c
cartier_love
Cartier love bracelet size 19, same wish as last year :( Maybe some day.
Nov 6, 2013, 11:35am   #44
Junkenpo
CHOOSE KINDNESS
Originally Posted by neenabengals
Only 1 thing on my wishlist but I know Santa wont be bringing it to me but a girl can keep on wishing

Anita Ko Single Arrow Earring - diamond and rose gold
I love it! I couldn't figure out how it would attach, but that is so clever. Now I want one!
Nov 7, 2013, 1:55am   #45
BreadnGem
Originally Posted by Caz71
Cartier. Yeah Caz dream on!!
It can come true Caz . Maybe just save up for it & buy it for yourself one day? It'll make a great "i love me" present!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >