Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What's your Tiffany & Co everyday piece or pieces???

POST A REPLY

Jun 25, 2012, 11:07am   #76
karo
DBTY necklace with one diamond - I wear almost all the time
Jun 26, 2012, 2:15am   #77
e
ek9977
Originally Posted by wintersong
Thank you!!! It's super pretty :)
Originally Posted by etk123
Oooh I love it! So delicate and girly..
Thanks! It looks delicate but has held up really well considering that I wear it on most days! Have you seen the plain rose gold or yellow gold versions? Both are really gorgeous too!
Jun 26, 2012, 7:28am   #78
gabz
i havent been wearing a lot of my tiffany's- really should. i find my silver bead bracelet (10mm) and matching earrings get the most wear though
Jun 26, 2012, 8:42am   #79
surfergirljen
Ooooh, pretty!
DBTY yellow gold .42 diamond - I'll go WEEKS without taking it off! When I'm lazy it's just the right amount of sparkle for every occasion!
Jun 26, 2012, 8:53am   #80
d
dancestar
My heart bracelet engraved with my name on it. Got it for my 15th birthday. I will be 26 next month.
Jul 15, 2012, 10:21pm   #81
dancingtiffany
Filigree Heart & Infinity pendants :)
Jul 15, 2012, 11:16pm   #82
h
hanyhoney9
Bagaddict!
I wear my RTT heart bracelet nearly everyday since i got it when i was 24 from my then-bf (now husband). I'm 27 now, the bracelet looks good albeit with unavoidable scratches. Been wanting to add matching earrings but never gt round to it!
Jul 17, 2012, 12:04am   #83
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
I just got the pendant on the fifth but I won't be without it anytime soon and the bracelet I've worn everyday for two years, I'm gonna break it apart though
Jul 17, 2012, 12:07am   #84
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
Originally Posted by LVoeletters
I just got the pendant on the fifth but I won't be without it anytime soon and the bracelet I've worn everyday for two years, I'm gonna break it apart though
My picture didn't attach, and my pjs for the night! Lol

I also used to wear my locket and key alot.
Last edited Jul 17, 2012 at 12:25am.
Jul 17, 2012, 12:27am   #85
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
Here's the locket and key I got in December... Wish I went with gold now-
Attached Images

Jul 17, 2012, 12:34am   #86
p
princessLIL
LVoeletters! love your collection! I m thinking of getting a PG daisy key. i love keys so much, got 3 keys already one in gold and two in platinum!
Jul 17, 2012, 12:48am   #87
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
Originally Posted by princessLIL
LVoeletters! love your collection! I m thinking of getting a PG daisy key. i love keys so much, got 3 keys already one in gold and two in platinum!
Which keys do you have?? I want a fleur de lis key and the gold clover key!!!! Do you have pcis of your keys?
Jul 17, 2012, 12:57am   #88
p
princessLIL
Originally Posted by LVoeletters
Which keys do you have?? I want a fleur de lis key and the gold clover key!!!! Do you have pcis of your keys?
I got the platinum flour de lis and the older version yg clover key but the 4 clovers not the 3:) gotta figure out how to post pic:) got the pic in my iPhone but don't know how to upload them in my mac book. I m very technologically challenged.
Jul 17, 2012, 12:58am   #89
p
princessLIL
+ the platinum oval key!!!
Jul 17, 2012, 1:03am   #90
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
Originally Posted by princessLIL
I got the platinum flour de lis and the older version yg clover key but the 4 clovers not the 3:) gotta figure out how to post pic:) got the pic in my iPhone but don't know how to upload them in my mac book. I m very technologically challenged.
How funny, we apparently have the same exact taste in keys!

If you download the iphone purseforum app, you can add the pic very easily there, you just click type a response, click the plus arrow in the top right hand corner and click attach pic from your phone, it does everything for you.

Or you can connect your iphone, go into iphoto library, copy them into a new photo then upload them in photobucket. For me the iphone app is so much easier.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >