Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

What is your last Jewelry purchases?

POST A REPLY

Aug 2, 2012, 7:41pm   #61
Nicole Angela
I bought a Pandora yellow gold necklace and a yellow gold pearl necklace charm. So cute. It is the longer necklace in this pic. I couldn't get a good pic, but I love it.

Aug 2, 2012, 8:36pm   #62
a
Originally Posted by NikkisABagGirl
I bought a Pandora yellow gold necklace and a yellow gold pearl necklace charm. So cute. It is the longer necklace in this pic. I couldn't get a good pic, but I love it.
Is the shorter necklace silver toned? If so, do you wear those two together normally?

I love them both together, beautiful new piece!
Aug 2, 2012, 10:07pm   #63
Nicole Angela
Originally Posted by advokaitplm
Is the shorter necklace silver toned? If so, do you wear those two together normally?

I love them both together, beautiful new piece!
The shorter necklace is a white gold wheat chain with a diamond pendant. I have always been a yellow gold girl, but I have started to mix in some white pieces. So when I got the diamond pendant back from the jeweler, I knew I wanted to buy something yellow to wear with it. And thanks so much. I am enjoying mixing metals.
Aug 3, 2012, 10:16am   #64
It's beautiful!!!!!
Aug 3, 2012, 10:18am   #65
a

The shorter necklace is a white gold wheat chain with a diamond pendant. I have always been a yellow gold girl, but I have started to mix in some white pieces. So when I got the diamond pendant back from the jeweler, I knew I wanted to buy something yellow to wear with it. And thanks so much. I am enjoying mixing metals.
I have a lot of YG and WG pieces but I'm always afraid to mix them together; you've inspired me to start! :) thanks!
Aug 3, 2012, 2:43pm   #66
Originally Posted by foxgal
I visited a local jeweler to have my new-to-me Raymond Weil watch sized, and found this ring I couldn't resist. It's just silver but love it!

Attachment 1818217

Attachment 1818218

Yikes, nothing like a close up to make you realize how old your hands are looking!
That is gorgeous and fun cocktail ring. Congrats and enjoy.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/y...8-02at1933.jpg
Congrats Nikki! That's very cute everday necklace. Please don't think that i weird or inappropriate (you have a very lovely set ).
Aug 3, 2012, 9:19pm   #67
k
Be the change
Originally Posted by pamella
Thank you so much bagladyseattle! So glad you like it!! A modeling pic!
Love this! Not to be too bold, but what is the price? I would love one for my birthday!
Aug 3, 2012, 10:06pm   #68
I ordered a pair of Marco bicego gold studs from Nordstrom anniv sale but it has yet to arrive. Been almost 2 wks!
Aug 4, 2012, 3:01am   #69
Beware the BIN Paw
My vintage/estate jeweler had these Tiffany pieces -- a large Peretti initial and these gorgy earrings. Got them at GREAT prices.
Attached Images

Aug 4, 2012, 8:36am   #70
Nicole Angela
Originally Posted by tingy
It's beautiful!!!!!
Originally Posted by advokaitplm
I have a lot of YG and WG pieces but I'm always afraid to mix them together; you've inspired me to start! :) thanks!

Congrats Nikki! That's very cute everday necklace. Please don't think that i weird or inappropriate (you have a very lovely set ).[/QUOTE]

thanks so much!
Aug 4, 2012, 9:08am   #71
I got these bow earrings in yellow gold from Tiffany's last week and haven't taken them off since
Attached Images

Aug 4, 2012, 9:11am   #72
e
i recently bought an alex and ani sailboat bracelet in silver!
Aug 4, 2012, 2:00pm   #73
a
restricter, great modernist piece
Aug 4, 2012, 8:29pm   #74
T
A cheapie evil eye bracelet but its cute. I am thinking of buying some jade bangles next.
Aug 4, 2012, 10:58pm   #75
My new Chanel ring. Love the fact that it's so dainty Pair up with Judith Jack bracelet. Along with other purchases)
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box